Gamasha #1

Gamasha #1

Natasha's POV

 I never thought I'd see the day where I'd meet an assassin that is as skilled as me but that day as finally arrived. The Guardians of the Galaxy are visiting Stark Tower right now. Tony and Thor are the only ones who have had the privilege of meeting them prior to the rest of us but I'm really glad that they're here. All of them have unique qualities that make them good heroes. Rocket is quite the negotiator and thief when needed, Mantis can read people's emotions and feel them herself (pros and cons to that), Drax can make excellent handmade weapons, Groot can all sorts of things with his tree limbs, Peter Quill makes a decent leader despite being very dorky, and Gamora is a badass assassin. 

     Us Avengers sit around in the training room watching all of them display their abilities before doing so ourselves. Everyone is in awe of each other but I notice a couple of the Guardians tense up when Bruce Hulks out, Mantis and Groot to be exact. Gamma radiation has powerful effects on a human being. Unfortunately dear Bruce had to learn it the hard way when trying to recreate the serum that was used to make Captain America into a super soldier. Mantis and Groot relax more when he shifts back into his normal self. 

       After this fun is over, Gamora and I decide to head to a training room to have a friendly shooting competition. I go first, hitting every single target dead center. Gamora who primarily uses swords and knives as her go to weapons still holds her own with a gun and too hits every single target dead center. I applaud her. "For an assassin who doesn't use guns all that often, you sure know how to fire one Gamora. Cudos to you." She bows playfully. "Thank you Natasha. You're not so bad yourself. You and I would actually make a great assassin duo in the future. I know you partner up with Steve and Clint a lot but wouldn't it be nice to work with a woman once in awhile?"

        I ponder that to myself before nodding in agreement. "Actually, it would be. I know I have Wanda but her abilities are different than mine, a bit more complex even. The only person on the time who understands through and through is Vision aka the Synthezoid." Gamora extends a hand out for me to shake. I do so gladly and the contact gives me goosebumps, something that has never happened to me before with another female. I guess I'm not straight after all. I've been attracted to men all my life but maybe, just maybe, I could be attracted to females too. I mean Gamora is absolutely stunning. Her beauty and persona are fierce, just the way I like them in a person. 

         I smirk at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "This might be the start of something beautiful Gamora." She mimics my actions exactly on par. "Perhaps so Natasha." 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary