Starker #2

Starker #2

Peter's POV

 I just turned nineteen a couple of weeks ago and am in my first year of college. I took a gap year to attend to some Avengers related business and to save up some money. Now, I'm in a good enough place financially and mentally to attend college. I'm majoring in Physics, which isn't surprising considering that Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are my two biggest mentors out of all of the Avengers. Speaking of them, I happened to notice something a bit odd, I'm having feelings... romantic ones... towards Tony. I know it's wrong on so many levels despite me being of legal age but I can't help it. He's just irresistible in every each way. 

   Him and Bruce are currently in the lab during some Science Bros experiment. As I peak in further, I notice Shuri is in the lab too. I get wicked excited. Besides MJ, she's the coolest chick I know. I run into the lab and hug her despite her being hard at work. "Peter, what a pleasant surprise. You're home from class early." I grin. "Yeah my professor wasn't feeling well so she called off class forty five minutes early. I didn't get any homework tonight though which is rare for me. I can just hang out here with you guys." Tony smirks. "How nice of you to just assume rather than ask my precious." I blush and roll my eyes playfully. "Gee thanks for making me feel stupid." 

     Tony bows playfully and nudges Bruce. Bruce then nudges Shuri lightly. The two of them share a weird look before politely excusing themselves from the lab. I look at Tony in confusion. "What was that for? Do the three of you have a secret you can't share with me or something?" Tony runs a hand through his hair. "No we don't, they just wanted us to have a moment alone to have a chat. It appears that the two of them think we have a deep chemistry." My heart begins to pound in my chest. "Do you believe that?" He takes a step closer to me and pulls me into a hug. "I do indeed. Do you?" I nod shyly. He then cups my face gently and kisses me without an explanation. When we pull apart, I'm truly breathless. 

       "Tony, this is wrong. I don't want to get in the way of your busy life. I'm still a kid in society's eyes. I know you and Pepper have split but I still guilty about this." He places a finger on my lips to silence me. "There's nothing to feel guilty for Peter. I like you and you like me. Therefore, we belong together as a couple. Simple as that." I sigh. "I wish it were as simple as that but the tabloids are going to have a field day when they find out." He snorts. "Yeah? So will the rest of the Avengers. It is what it is. I stopped caring what others think of me ages ago. Hopefully, you'll get to that very same place one day too." I nod in agreement and hug him once again, taking his lovely scent in. He smells like Vanilla mixed with Apple. A weird combination but it's an enticing one nonetheless.

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary