Picking Up Steve & The Twins

~Chapter 5~

Darius and I go pick up some burgers for the boys. I pay for the burgers and drinks and the  girl waiting beside us taps me on the shoulder so I turn around.

Hi sorry to interrupt but you guys are a cute couple the girl says with a smile.

Oh we arnt a couple yet Darius says as he takes the bag of food and tray of drinks from the cashier.

Oh really well in that case you guys would make a very cute couple the girl says.

Thankyou I hope you have a great day I say clipping my purse togetter.

You too the girl says as we walk out and back to the car.

Once we get back to the car I take the drinks from Darius so he can get in. I put them in the cup holders as Darius puts the bag of food on his lap as he puts his seatbelt on. I start the engine and put my seatbelt on and drive to get the guys.

A few minutes I reach the park and pull up in a car space free of other cars. I send Steve a text and sit and wait.

Do you mind if I get your number Zoey Darius says.

Sure Dari I say taking his phone and putting my number in. I head it back to him just before the guys arrive.

How does this car work Marcus says.

I press a button and the back doors rise up. I hear the twins casp and Steve chuckle as they get in.

There's a button on the outside too Steve says as he presses the button on the door to close it from the inside.

It will do it when you walk up to it if you unlock it I say giving them their drinks.

Ohhh nice Lucus says taking his drink.

I take the guys back to the apartment. A few minutes later Steve and the twins walk in front while I get out of the car with Darius and lock the car.

Do you have snapchat I ask.

Yeah do you. Darius says.

Yeah I'll add you I say opening my snapchat and scanning his code.

Nice Darius says walking up to the elevator.

I follow when I hear the twins and Steve talking.

Here I'll add you too Zoey Marcus says scanning my code.

Lucus scans my code too and they both ask for my number.

Why do you all want my sisters number Steve asks.

Because she's one of our best friends Lucus says.

Alright Steve says.

The elevator opens on our floor and we all head our separate ways to our apartments. Reaching Steve and i's apartment we unlock the door and head inside. I go straight to my room and get changed into my pjs.

~Steve's Pov~

I see Zoey go into her room while I go to the kitchen and eat the burger wondering how zoeys day went.

Yo Zoe I yell out.

Yeah Zoey calls out opening her door

How was your day I say.

It was good Zoey say coming out of her room.

What did you and Dari do I say earning a chuckle from her.

We just hung out driving around La. Though when we got your food a girl thought we were a couple Zoey says.

Oh wow Zoey what are you not telling me I say.

Agh fine he asked me out Zoey says.

Really that's great I say with a smile and go over to my room.

You editing I hear Zoey ask.

Yeah I say as I walk into my room and start editing.

~End of Steve's Pov~

I sit at my desk on my computer doing assignments. I was going to uni when I was back home in Maryland but I had to soon change that when I came to La. I'm studying photography and filmaking online and there is a lot of assignments that need to be done.

While I'm working my phone lights up showing a notification from snapchat. I check my snapchat and see that Darius has sent me a snap. Checking the message he sends me a selfie saying he caint wait for the date, I send a selfie back smiling.

Darius soon sends me another snap saying I'm cute and that he hope's that I have a good night with him. Of course I will i message back. Soon later I finish my assignment and go out to the kitchen to make dinner. Several hours later dinner is done, I have eaten and now I'm ready or bed.

Steve was still editing so I went into his room and gave him his food before going to bed and falling asleep to the light breeze outside.