Filming & Singing

~Chapter 61~

Waking up I get changed in the bathroom and do my morning routine. After I'm done I fold my shirts, dresses etc neatly in the suitcase. The brothers, Alex, Steve, Maddy and Christina suggested we build another house on the property so thats why I'm up early today. I leave the house and go over to the main house to meet Steve since he's the only other one awake early in the mornings. Walking up the path and up the stairs Steve ces over and opens the door for me letting me inside.

I've sketched up a plan for the house. I'll need you to look at it. Steve says walking over to the kitchen counter.

Alright let's take a look. I say.

I look over the sketch Steve sketched out and I think it's perfect. It's got the view of the trees around the property from the front and backyard. For most of the morning Steve and I go over the build and the designs of the house until everyone else wakes up. A couple of minutes later the brothers come over to us and check out the plans with us.

It looks good caint wait to see it when it's done. Marcus says.

It's going to look dope. Dari says.

I'm going to go record a cover I'll see you guys after I'm done. I say.

Ohh what song are you singing?. Steve asks.

Chris wants to hear me sing one of his songs so I think I'll be singing doint check on me. I say.

That's a good song. Dari says.

I leave the main house and go over to the studio in town since I doint have a office anymore. After a couple of minutes I get to my  studio in town and set up my lights and camera. After I'm done that I sit and record the video of Doint check on me by Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber and ink.

Singing this song it made me love it more Chris is so talented. After I'm done I put my camera card in my computer and transfer the footage onto my laptop. In the meantime I pack up the lights and put everything away in the cupboards. My phone buzzes in my pocket so I take it out and see I've gotten a text from Christina.

*Text from Christina*
Hey Zoe are you free to record for our channel today?. Cyrus wants to record a day early is that OK?.

*Text from Zoe*
Hey yeah that's fine I'll be home soon I just have to edit my video and post it. I'll be 30 minutes tops.

*Text from Christina*
Alright I'll see you soon Zoe thanks again.

*Text from Zoe*
No problem see you guys soon.

I put my phone down on the desk and start editing my video. I make sure that i doint miss or mess anything up. After 30 minutes I finish and post my video now just waiting for it to upload. The video soon uploads and I then pack up mu laptop and leave the studio, making sure to lock the door behind me. I walk down the path and get into my lambo. I drive off back home and ignore my phone because it's not safe to check it. Doint text and drives kids it's dangerous and it will put your life in danger.

Not a long drive later and I'm back home parking my car next to the house. When I get out of my car I see Cyrus, Christina, Ben and Steve sitting on the steps by the pool waiting for me. I shut my door and lock it before walking down the hill and over to them. Christina jumps a little and turns around before saying hey. I sit down next to Ben and we film the Married VS eggaged challenge for Cyrus and Christinas channel.

~A snippet of the video~

Cyrus: Hey guys and welcome back to the Cyrus and Christina channel. Today we're joined by two of our best friends Zoey and Ben.

After a few hours of filming we finish answering questions and doing other things for their channel. It gets late and the five of us stay by the pool and watch the sun set over the trees. After a while it goes down and we go inside to have dinner with the others. We talk a lot after we dinner before we start to get tired and go to bed.