Dear Dad...

~Chapter 75~

Today was the day I was going to visit my dads grave and read him the letter I wrote from him. I feel like the whole situation with ben was some type of way my dad was trying to tell me somthing. As I think more about it he was there saying doint go near my daughter ever again. Maybe he was there because what happened to me could of been much worse.

I felt like he saved me from being in a really bad place and he looked out for me but anyway I got up early today and did what I needed to do before heading over to the place where my farthers ashes were buried. Once I got there I parked my car in the little parking space and walked down the paths to were his final resting place was. When I've reached his grave I bend down and start reading the letter to him.

Dear Dad

I know your not here to read this in person but I know you will be watching me write every single word in this letter. Words could never discribe what it feels like to lose a parent. No one will ever know how that feels unless they've been through it. My heart felt heavy when you left and it still does to this day. I miss you so much and there's not one day in my life where I doint think of you since your always on my mind.

I want to thankyou for always being the farther I needed even if it was only for a couple mouths. You taught me to never give up and I'm glad you did. You were strong and fought as hard as you could to be with your family just a little longer. I'm glad i found you and grew close to you because I know I'll never have a greater bond with a farther then I did with you.

You ment the world to me and I hope your doing alright up there. I hope you have crossed over into the light and now are sitting up their with your wings and always watching and protecting us from the world below you. I will always love you and visit your grave just so I can read this to you. I promise to always be the best in everything I do and to always make you proud with anything and everything I do.

Our family will always have that special bond and we will always be the strongest family when we face challenges and bumps in our paths. I will live my best life for the two of us and live every day like its my last. I thankyou for everything you did for not only me but for our family you were an amazing farther, husband, son, brother, uncle and an great person in general. You have a heart of gold and I know no matter what happend in my life you will always be there for me. I miss you dad.

Forever and always your daughter Zoey.

I finish reading him the letter and wipe away the tears that have fallen down my face. I take a second and just stand there in silence just to remember the life I had with him while he was alive. Life never prepares you for a loss of a loved one, it never tells you that this is what's going to happen and why or when it's going to happen. You always just have to go through the difficult times to see the end of it.

I never thought I would be happy again after I lost my dad but with help I found my happiness again. My life will never be the same without him around but the things I had to go through has made me see so much more in life and has taught be that even though right now might be dark there is always light you just have to hold onto strength and hope.

I know the void will always be there and there's going to be some days where you feel down and have little energy but always remember that you are not alone. You are not the only person that has gone through it and even if you may be doing it tough there will always be someone in the world that is doing it tougher then you. Keep your head up and never give up. Your a fighter and if your still alive your stronger then you think.

Whenever I'm here I always lose track of time and it always seems to get very dark very quickly so I leave and drive to the mall quickly eating and then going home. Once I get in I park my car, head inside and then go to bed for the night.