Confession's

~Chapter 10~

~Darius's Pov~

I only had two hours of sleep last night because I could not stop thinking about the moving situation with Steve and Zoey. I know Steve's a bit down about not living with Zoey but maybe I can help... Maybe she can live with us after all. Steve, the brothers and I have arranged to go look at a house in the next few weeks in the year.

I get out of my bed and go downstairs to see everyone. As I'm walking down the last step I hear my mum and Steve talking in the kitchen. I walk to the couch in the front room and sit down and chill on my phone for a bit.

Oh hey Dari what's up Steve says coming over.

Hey bro just chilling how are you I ask.

Honestly I feel a bit lost Zoeys going to continue living in La when we move into the new house Steve says.

Oh um I should confess somthing I say.

What is it Steve asks me sitting on the couch next to me.

I think I'm falling in love with Zoey... I mean i know I am I say.

Really? Do you have a crush on her Steve asks.

Yeah I do a pretty strong crush I'm just nervous to tell her I say.

Well knowing Zoe my whole life she's never had a boyfriend Steve says.

Wait really how can she not of she's so gorgeous I say.

Yeah she just never found the one but I think you guys would be great togetter Steve says.

I thought you didn't want a mate dating your sisters I ask.

I didn't once but I can see how much you love Zoe Steve says.

So if I asked her to be my girlfriend you wouldn't be mad I ask.

As long as you love her and make her happy then I'm happy Steve says.

Dari your foods ready... Steve would you like to stay for breakfast Aurelia asks.

I get up and put my phone back in my pocket.

I should get back to my mum and sisters but thankyou I'll see you guys later Steve says leaving.

I go into the kitchen and eat my food as I think of tonight.

~End of Darius's Pov~

I wake up and get changed into a jumper dress and thigh high boots. While fixing my hair and doing my makeup I hear my mum and siblings talking in the living room. I finish and grab my phone,bag, some final uni assignments and letters . I leave my room and go outside saying bye to everyone on my way out. Walking down the street I reach a post box. While I put the letters in the post box I hear wolf whisles from some random guys coming over to me.

 Luckily I finish and walk away but that doesn't stop them. A guy touches my arm and spins me around so I'm facing him. I try pushing him off but he only grabs me, I try getting out of his grip but it's no use he's too strong. All of a sudden a white car pulls up across the road and a man gets out. I look up and notice that Cyrus is walking over with a not so happy look.

Get your hands off her! she didn't ask for you to touch her Cyrus says pushing the guy off me.

Dude it's not like she has a boyfriend so I can do whatever I want the guy says.

Maybe she does but you'll never know  now leave her alone before I call the police Cyrus says.

Ok ok fine I'll leave the guy says walking off.

The guy leaves and Cyrus comes over to me as I stand their in complete shock. No one has never stuck up for me like that other than my brother of course.

Are you OK Cyrus asks me.

Yes thank you I say.

It's no problem your like family to me. I'm heading to the store you should come with me so guys like that doint bother you Cyrus says.

It's ok I need to get to uni to drop my assignments off I say.

Driving their will be quicker are you sure your ok Cyrus says walking to his car.

Ok I'll come I say getting into the car with Cyrus.

As Cyrus starts to drive to the uni I can tell that his worried about me. A few minutes later we arrive at the uni and I quickly drop off my final assignments and receive my final exam dates. I walk back to the car and get in looking at Cyrus.

Somthing like that has happend to me a few times in that area when I'm alone I say as we drive off.

Really why does it keep happening Cyrus asks.

They see me as some sort of game they are from school you could say they picked on me I say.