Chillin W/ Lil Pump

~Chapter 66~

After doing my morning routine and waking up fully I get changed and check my phone once I'm done. Unplugging it from the charger I go through notifications and text back Steve who was telling me about what the brothers were doing for their video today. Eating the spiciest noodles my gosh those four a brave and I pray that they doint end up extremely sick. I tell Steve that I'll check it out later as I make my way downstairs.

I heard some noise coming from the living room so I go over and see Chris with a guy with green dreads laughing to the point both of them could cry any moment. I see that their laughter comes to a stop once they feel my presence near by. I hear Chris get up and coming over to me where I was at the staircase.

How'd you sleep?. Chris asks.

Good. I say.

Come with me there's someone I'll like you to meet he's a good friend of purpps. Chris says as he goes back into the living room as I follow behind him.

Hi you must be the one and only Zoey. I've heard a lot about you. Pump says.

Yes that's me and who are you?. I ask.

Oh my bad I'm Lil Pump aka Gazzy García whatever you wanna call me. Pump says.

Sorry to interrupted the introduction here but let's go get some breakfast. Chris says.

Let's go. I say grabbing my bag.

ESSKEETIT. Pump yells.

I shake my head and follow Chris out the door with Pump as we make our way into town to grab some food. After a while we get the food and eat it. Pump and Chris wanted to do some shopping for a bit so after we finished eating we went to the mall and did some shopping. I followed them around to many stores for hours and I can for sure say that these guys love shopping.

Until now I wasn't with them and dicided to go off on my own and do my own thing for a bit. I stopped at a food place and grabbed so food and ate with my security guard. I wasn't completely alone but at least I was safe. Once I was done eating I made my way down to the bottom floor of the mall and outside.

Along the way I took some pictures with fans and signed a few things for them. Going outside I get in the car with security and they inform the guys I'm going back to the house. I get driven back to Chris's house and chill in the car till I get there. While in the car I take this time to look through my life. Even though I've gained a following and seem chilled and cool on the outside.

I'm freaking out on the inside and feel like I haven't gotton used to being somewhat famous yet. The security guard drives up into Chris's driveway and parks the car letting me know I can wait outside until he gets back. I leave the car and chill out near his front door until he gets back. As it starts to get dark another car pulls in and parks to reveal Pump.

He too now has to wait so he comes and sits next to me and we just talk about things and getting to know each other better. Talking to pump I come to find out he's a really sweet guy on the inside with a lot of humour, the whole time we were waiting he never failed to make me laugh some way. Chris eventually comes home and let's us in apologising for the long wait.

We all had dinner together, talked some more and then dicided to go to bed all at different times. Pump left while I was going upstairs and to the guest room so I said bye before hand. Once in my room I go and get ready for bed in the bathroom and soon finish. I turn my phone off and sit it on the bedside table before getting under the covers and falling asleep.