Sharing The News

~Chapter 60~

~A few hours later the next day~

This morning I woke up beside my fiance and we got ready to leave Paris. This trip has been amazing and by far one of the best experiences of my life will my love. We got a taxi to the airport and did everything like check in, customs etc. We then went on the plane and spent hours just hanging out, watching movies and making sure we doint forget to tell everyone close to us were getting married.

After those last few hours past the plane lands and we are soon off on our way back home. Driving down the highways we get to the forest that leads up to the property and drive up. Ben opens the gate and we drive up the road parking the car next to the side house. We then get out, grab our bags and go inside putting them in and unpacking. While I unpack my things Ben asks me somthing about a house.

He says we should move into the pool house since it's a bit bigger and more like a house for two. I talk to him about it and he goes back and forth texting with the brothers. By this point I leave my suitcase packed and just wait for whatever they say. A few minutes later Ben tells me that it's ok with them to live there and that they are all home.

We leave and go to the main house. The door opens quickly and I'm takled into a big bear hug by Maddy as she has a huge smile upon her face. A couple of minutes later she goes and hugs Ben and then Steve hugs me. I can see the others coming over to the door out of the corner of my eye, Alex filming. I guess their filming a video today I always seem to forget every now and then.

Look who's back in the vlog guys. Dari says.

Hey Dobre army. What are you guys doing?
I ask.

We were trying to think of what to do. Dari says.

Ok let's start this again. Alex says. 

We have somthing we should tell you guys. Ben says.

Could we record it?. We need a video for today. Dari says.

Sure are you ok with it babe?. i ask. 

Yeah let's do it. Ben says.

The brothers go back inside, Maddy and Steve go back to what they were doing before and Ben and I go back down near the fountain. As the brothers are recording Steve comes over and gives me a hug before we slowly walk back up to the house. The brothers come outside and we tell them the news and get their reactions on camera.

Omg I'm happy for you guys. Christina says.

Babe you finally get a sister. Dari says to Maddy.

I know I caint wait till you guys get married. Maddy says.

We should do a married VS engaged video for our video. Cyrus says.

That would be amazing. I say.

Sounds really fun. Ben says.

I'm beyond happy for you both. Marcus says hugging me.

I am too. Lucus says.

Thankyou so much guys it means a lot to us. I say.

For the rest of the afternoon the brothers finish their video and we chill. Everyone treats us to dinner and we head out. By the time we all get their it's dark and my family and the brothers mum and dad join us too. After ordering and having food everyone goes to their own cars and we leave the restaurant. After a few hours of fun Ben and I get back to the house, do our night routines and then go to bed. This was an amazing day.