Lunch W/Madeline

~Chapter 43~

Bright and early in the morning I get up and take a shower. A few minutes later after my shower and morning routine I get changed into a cute summer dress and go downstairs. While the brothers were away on tour maddy stayed in Maryland looking after Romeo until they were back for a little bit. To pass the time until 11am I sit on my couch and watch series on Netflix that I haven't completed.

A few hours after getting into watching the series I end up finishing it just in time to hear a knock on the front door. I turn off my tv and go to my door. When I open it there are a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting on my doorstep. I look to see if anyone is around but I doint seem to find anyone so I take the flowers inside and sit them on the table. I take out the card that is sitting inside and read it. I caint wait for our date tomorrow night beautiful xo Ben.

I smile and sit the card back down next to the flowers. A few minutes later I hear another knock on the door but this time it's Maddy. I grab my keys and my handbag while putting my shoes on before heading outside. I lock my front door behind me and walk down the steps.

Hey girl it's so nice to see you again. Maddy says.

Hey you too. Where are we going to get food. I ask.

I was thinking we could get sushi and eat it at the park since it's a nice day out. Maddy says.

Sounds like a great idea. I say.

We get into her car and drive off to the mall. During the car ride to the mall she was telling me about her older brother but what I found strange was that she said his name was Ben.

Wait did you just say your brothers name was Ben?. I ask.

Yeah do you know him?. Maddy asks.

I'm going out on a date tomorrow night with a Ben I bumped into at a coffee shop. I say.

Oh he said he had a date tommow night. So your the girl he likes. Maddy says.

Is that OK with you I doint want to step on anyone's toes. I say.

Of course it's fine with me Zoe if you make him happy and he does the same for you I'm good with it. Maddy says as she parks her car into a free parking spot.

Ok thankyou. Oh I needed to ask you your opinion on an outfit. I say getting out of the car.

Ok what type of date is he taking you on. Maddy ask walking into the restaurant with me.

Um he never said but it's at night so I like casual but still cute. I say as we walk in.

How about a cute crop top and ripped jeans I know you have them. Maddy says sitting down.

That's a good outfit thanks Maddy. I say.

Your welcome now let's get some food I'm soo hungry. Maddy says.

We look at the menu and pick what we want to eat. After waiting for a waiter to take our orders we of course spend the next few hours catching up and talking about things. After enjoying our food I pay and we head out to get our nails done. Walking across the road and up a few stairs we arrive and go in. Maddy and I always lose track of time whenever we're together because we are such good friends.

When we come out of the nail salon it's dark so we decided to just go home. A while later Maddy drops me off at my house and I go inside after saying bye to Maddy. I go upstairs and change before going to bed and falling asleep to the sound of the wind outside.