Happy Birthday Darius

~Chapter 47~

~August 2nd~

I'm over at the Dobre brothers house celebrating Darius's 24th birthday. I post a selfie of us on my story wishing him a happy birthday and how good of a friend he is. After an eventful morning with everyone we all were just chilling by the pool after eating a lot of food. I'm surprised I can even drink water right now I'm that full. Suddenly music blasts through the speakers making nearly everyone jump out of their skin.

Cyrus comes out from the house and sits next to Christina and we just relax in the sun while listening to the playlist Cyrus made for Darius. As time goes on everyone starts to move indoors from either being too hot or feeling like their going to burn soon. Instead of going inside with the others I stay outside and think about youtube and singing.

What's on your mind Zoe?. Steve says sitting next to me with his feet in the pool.

Just work and some other stuff. I say.

Do you want to talk about it?. Steve asks.

It's just I'm unsure if I should take my music further. I say.

You mean like a career?. Steve asks.

Yeah I was thinking of just doing covers on YouTube but I just doint know. I say.

Well if it helps I think you should. Your gifted with such an amazing singing voice and I feel like pepole need to hear you sing. Steve says.

Your right I should properly start something. I say.

Everyone here will support you through it. They will love hearing you sing when you put your first cover out. Steve says.

Thanks for helping me out. I say.

What are brothers for. Steve says.

We go inside and walk up to the living room where everyone is hanging out at. I tell everyone that I have to go get my present for Darius and I'll be back with later. After saying bye I leave the house and drive back to my place which is not far. I dicided to make a youtube channel and post my first cover on YouTube singing somthing for Darius's birthday.

Pulling up in the driveway I park my car outside and go into my house of course making sure to lock my car behind me. I get inside my house and go straight to my office setting up the cameras and lights. I go onto my laptop and make a youtube channel. I put some pictures up and just name the channel Zoey Perez. Once I'm done and ready I grab my guitar and start recording.

~Video~   

Hey Everyone I'm Zoey and this is my first video. Today is my best friends birthday so as one of his presents I'm going to sing a song I wrote for him. Happy birthday Darius I hope you like it.

I start singing the song and playing the guitar at the same time praying in my head that Darius will like this song. After a few minutes I finish the song and do a outro to the video.

My friend Darius is one of the funniest guys I know. He's always making people smile with his goofyness and being a good friend. He can motivate you when you have those stressful days, he spreads nothing but positivity and he's the type of person who will support you through the darkest of times. He's like another brother to be and I'll never be able to thank him enough for everything he's done for me so happy birthday Dari I hope this new year gives you blessings on blessings because you deserve it. If you liked this video make sure to hit the tumbs up button and subscribe. My friends YouTube channels will be in the description box down below. Bye guys.

I end the video and edit it before posting it on my channel with a thumbnail. I text Steve to show Darius the video once it's uploaded while I'll wrap his other present.

~Steve's Pov~

I read the text from Zoe and reply back with a quick alright before turning on the TV and searching her channel. Everyone watches me in confusion as they see Zoey's YouTube channel. I press on her video titled A song for my best friends Birthday and it plays.
After a few minutes everyone sits in shock after listening to Zoe sing. After a few hours Zoe get back, gives Dari his gift and then lays on the couch falling asleep. I go put a blanket over her and then go to my room going to bed.

 (Note: This chapter was written on Darius Dobres birthday.)