Meeting Lashes

~Chapter 28~

Steve and I stand beside the table waiting for someone to tell us the secret they se to keep hiding. Mum looks at Dad with a you go first look. I see Steve getting slightly frustrated maybe thinks they woint say. I get sick of waiting and finally be the first one to speak.

Can someone just please tell us what you keep trying not to tell us I say.

Ok mum, dad I'll tell them since you guys both doint want to Kiki says.

Wait you know I ask.

Yes I'm sorry Kiki says.

It's fine what is it Steve says.

Violet's in the UK with our brother. His name is Aaron and he's the second oldest, he will be coming back with violet soon Kiki says.

Oh gosh ok um I think we need to go, you coming Steve I say walking to the door.

Yeah uh we need to go Steve says.

Guys please our dad Jaxon says.

Dad let them leave they need to progress everything it's not as easy for them as it was for me Kiki says.

Kiki must be the one you love the most because she knew about our own farther dying before we did. Oh and I bet Violet and Aaron know too Steve says.

Mum nods her head yes and we just shake out heads in disbelief. Why could they keep somthing so big from us. I leave with Steve and we chose just to go home. I get the keys and I drive us home.

~Lucus's Pov~

Are Zoey and Steve not back yet Cyrus asks.

No they've been out all day and it starting to get dark Dari says.

I'm actually getting really worried Marcus says.

I hope they are alright I say as we all hear daris phone ding.

Oh it's Steve dari says.

What did he say Alex asks.

He said they were at their perents house and they found out some stuff about their family. Their dads out of the hospital and back in town too. He also said that they are very shaken up dari says.

Gosh it sounds intense but when they get back let's be their for them no joking around Cyrus says looking at Marcus and I.

We promise we say in sync.
~End of Pov~

~Daris Pov~

A few hours later I see headlights coming up the hill and what look to be a white tesla. I chill on the couch looking up at the tv. I hear the side door alarm go off and a teary eyed Zoey and Steve come in and up the steps of the living room. I think by the time they sit on the couch everyone else comes walking out of their rooms slowly.

Can we help in anyway guys Marcus asks.

Um we will let you guys know but is it alright if we tell you guys what happened another day. It's just a bit too much at the moment Steve asks.

Of course. Do you guys want to meet lashes she's out new dog. Cyrus asks.

Sure Steve says.

I put my arm around Zoe and she puts her head on my shoulder as Cyrus goes up the stairs to get lashes and Christina. I wipe away her tears with my thumb and a few minutes later little lashes appears on Steve's lap.
~End of Pov~

Oh my gosh shes so small Steve says as he pays her.

I look over and see a cute little dog looking up at Steve. May hours later we all eat some food and watch Cyrus and Christina's vlog on getting Lashes. Before we go to bed I clean the dishes and then get ready for bed. Getting into bed with Dari I try so hard not to think about everything and try focus on moving forwards.