Date Night

~Chapter 99~

August and I went our separate ways for the day until we meet again tonight for a date. I did my morning routine and have had breakfast so now I'm on my way to the salon to get my hair done. I get into the uber I've ordered and head to the salon. After a couple minutes I arrive at the salon and go inside. Entering the building I go over to the desk and they go into the back and grab Milly who is the only person I trust with my hair.

Hey Zoey nice to see you again. Milly says.

Hey Milly nice to see you too. I say.

So what are we doing today?. Milly asks walking over to a chair.

Just a trim for the ends and just to shape it a bit more. I say sitting down on the chair.

Alright your hair is already back to it was when I first cut it. Milly says starting the trim my hair.

Yeah it grows really quick. I say.

So how have you been?. Milly says making small talk while cutting my hair.

There's been a lot going on the last few weeks but somthing good happend out of it. I say with a smile.

Did you meet someone better then that evil ex of yours?. Milly asks.

Yeah he's really sweet and loving. I say.

Aw that's nice. What's his name?. Milly asks.

August. I say.

Wait as in August Alsina! the rnb singer?. Milly says.

Yeah the one and only. Do you listen to his music?. I ask her.

I love his music. You guys are amazing together and I can really see you guys lasting a very long time. Milly says.

That's so nice I do hope so too. I say.

A couple minutes later after talking a lot about a few things Milly finishes my hair and I give her some money before leaving and going across to the nail salon. My security guard came out so I could get a lift back to the house when I needed to but he was also here to make sure I wasn't going to get into trouble with anything or anyone. He stays close behind me as I walk into the nail salon and get my nails done.

I pay before getting my nails done and then go back to a chair so a worker can do my nails. While getting my nails done I go on my phone and see a notification from August on my Instagram. Opening the app I go and check the notifications and follow him back as well as a Tyga and a few other friends before I check the tagged picture. I read his caption and caint believe how sweet this guy is. My nails on one hand are done so I switch hands and hold my phone in the other while they do my other hand. I look back at the post and start reading what August wrote on his pictures caption of us.

augustalsina: There's somthing about you girl that I just caint wrap my head around. When I meet you my heart skips beats and we kiss I swear there's fireworks around us. Your the girl I know I'll be with for the rest of my life and your the only girl who has my heart ♥. Your the most gorgeous girl I may just have to call you princess but girl your a queen in my eyes. I've fallen for you and every day you make me feel like the luckiest man alive.

This girl is my girlfriend and she makes me happy. This girl has been through a lot and any hate towards her or I will be ignored. Nothing will ever stop me from loving this woman and I hope y'all see that because this is not gonna be the last picture of us. Love you bbg xo @zoeyperez.

I smile and like his post before commenting. Love you more babe. 😘♥️. After a couple minutes later I leave and go back to the house to get changed. When I get back I go into my bathroom, get changed and do my make-up. After I'm done I take a picture of myself in the mirror and post it to my instagram with the caption. Ready for date night with bae xo @augustalsina. I post the picture and then wait for the time to come around.

I see August leave a few comments on my post so I like his as well as a few other comments. 😍😍😍😍 And damm 🔥🔥🔥🔥were the two comments August left. Hours later August surprised me with a beautiful candle lit dinner near the lake and we had an amazing night before we eventually got home late and went to home. August laid on the bed and fell asleep quickly while I laid down and fell asleep too.