Indigo Tour

~Chapter 89~

Waking up this morning around 10am I go into the bathroom with my outfit fot the party and take a quick shower. 10 minutes later I finish and get dressed and continue to do my normal daily routine. I dry my hair and add a few curls with the curling wand before doing a smoky make-up look. When I'm done I go and grab my clutch and leave my room to meet up with the others. I walk down to the lobby and then once everyone sees me they look at me with an amazed look.

I never really wear this much makeup or even wear heels or a dress like this so it's something a bit different for me. Everyone tells me how beautiful I look while we walk to the car and get in one by one. Soon we make our way to a beautiful location before going to the party. Once we get there we get out and take a few pictures. Steve takes a few pictures of me and I pose while the sun beams down on me.

I walk over and look at the pictures and smile thanking him. I take Steve's phone and take a few pictures of him before handing his phone back to him and joining in on a couple of group pictures. We spend a good amount of time here and chill till around 12pm. We grab some food and eat in the park and then we just chill until we need to go to the party later this afternoon.  I go on my insta and post a few of the pictures and caption it with The best day ever! Caint wait to have some fun with these guys and a few friends. I tag them and post it.

In the meantime I like a few of the other guys posts and receive a follow from August as well as a comment from him. augustalsina commented: Gorgeous girl 🔥 caint wait to see you again tonight. I like his comment and lock my phone before putting it into my purse. I see Steve lock his phone and put it into his pocket and look at me.

You ready to go dancing the night away. Steve says.

Yeah are you I know you've got a few moves up your sleeve. I say with a laugh.

I'm not the best at dancing but I try. Steve says.

That's all we can do I'm not that good either. I say.

A few hours pass and the sunsets so we leave where we are and go over to the venue. When we get there we show the security guards our passes and walk in. The music is loud and the lights are colourful. Maddy hears her favourite song of Chris's come on and see takes Daris hand and leads him to the dance floor. Cyrus goes with Christina, Lucus goes with Ivan and Kiki goes on the dance floor with Steve leaving me and Marcus together.

I hear my name being called and I look around until I feel two arms wrap around my waist and hug me. I turn my head and see that it's August so I say hey and introduce him to Marcus. The three of us go into the VIP section and meet up with Chris. We share a hug and I let him meet Marcus since he's the only one that stayed with me while the others ran off.

Where are all your other friends?. Chris asks.

They all ran off to dance when they heard your song come on. I say.

They must be a big fans of mine. Chris says with a chuckle.

I nod and enjoy listening to Chris's songs. After a couple of hours the couples come up and join us as well as introduce themselves. We chill and watch the others dance and have a lot of fun. Steve and Kiki eventually come and sit down. As hours pass after a lot of fun and pictures I feel myself closing my eyes on the couch I'm sat on and before I know it I've fallen asleep.

~August's Pov~

I say goodbye to Chris but before I leave I notice Zoey and her friends look tired so I tell them to go home and that I'll pay for their car. I pick up Zoey bridel style and leave with her. I insure her brother Steve that she'll be ok and I'll be right behind them. I go to my car and sit her inside. By the time I get her back to her room its 2am so I lay her on the bed and put the covers over her. I leave her room and then go back to mine which is not that far.

~End of Pov~