Exploring Dublin W/ Jo

~Chapter 31~

I woke up early to get breakfast for the girls. I walk down to the lobby and head outside. I look for a good place to get food. After a while of looking I find a Cafe close to the hotel and head inside. I go up to the counter and order some food and drinks.

After waiting for a couple minutes my order is ready and I take the bags and leave. While leaving I all of a sudden bump into someone. I apologise and look up and see that it's Jo.

Zoey omg hi I haven't seen you in ages Jo says.

Hey Jo it's so good to see you I say.

You too have you got time to catch up Jo asks.

Yeah I'm just going to go back to the hotel to have breakfast with some family but you can join me if you want I say.

Oh alright I'll just get some breakfast I'll be right back Jo says.

As Jo goes up to get her breakfast I walk out of the door and wait near a table outside.  A short wait later Jo comes out and we walk back to the hotel together. After walking for a little bit we walk in the hotel and up in the elevator.

So Aurelia and Christina came with me to help keep my mind off my father's illness I say.

They sound like amazing pepole Jo says.

The elevator stops at the top floor and we leave walking off to the last room down the hall. Once we reach the end I take out my keycard and unlock the door. Opening it we walk inside and see Aurelia in the kitchen with a coffee in hand and Christina on the couch.

Hey I got breakfast for you guys I say putting it on the table and taking my drink.

That's lovely of you Zoe. Who's this pretty girl with you Aurelia says.

This is Jo she's a friend of mine from modelling I haven't seen here in a long time. Jo this is Aurelia my boyfriends mum and this is Christina again my boyfriends brothers wife. I say.

Its nice to meet you. Aurelia says.

Hi I love your hair Christina says getting some food.

Thanks Jo says.

I catch up with jo for a few more hours until the girls have finished eating. After Christina and Aurelia have finished eating we all leave and explore Dublin with Jo. After walking around and taking some photos we find some stunning views and take a few more photos.

Hey Zoe let's get a picture for instagram Jo can you please take the picture for us Christina asks.

Sure Jo says.

I take a picture with Christina and also some selfies too. We continue exploring and getting to know where things are with the help of Jo.
I check my phone when we stop to get some water and I like a few pictures.

~Christina's Pov~

Dublin is beautiful I grab the water bottles and leave the shop after I've payed. I hand one to Zoe and sit down on the bench. I go and post the selfie I took with Zoe. I caption it with. It's so nice to see you smiling again. Never forget your beautiful my bestie. After posting I received a load of likes. I like a few comments and then put my phone in my bag while we get up and continue walking around.
~End of Pov~

Serveral hours later we say our goodbyes to Jo and head back to the hotel. The sun sets over dublin and the street lights start to come on. On our way back to the hotel we stop off at a Japanese restaurant and have a quick bite to eat. After a while we get back to the hotel and get ready for bed. Christina and Aurelia dicided to go to bed early so I just lay in my bed and scroll through my instagram.

I like Christina's post and comment thanks for always being there for me. You mean the world to me. @stinakayy

Once I commented that a few fans are asking questions and the guys are replying to my comment.

Stinakayy replied: I'll always be there whenever you need me. Your not only just my best friend but your like another sister to me @zoeyperez you are the world to me. Love you bestie. ❤️

Zoeyperez replied: Aw love you too bestie. ❤️

Steveperezm commented: whenever your happy I'm happy 😊 it's so nice to see that smile.

I smile at the comments liking a few and replying before putting my phone on silent and on the bedside table. I then get comfortable and soon fall asleep.