I Love You?

~Chapter 36~

~Christina's Pov~

I leave my shared room with Cyrus and walk down the steps with Lashes in my arms. When I reach the bottom step I see two pepole on the couch asleep. I slightly jump out of fright until I regonise the two pepole are Zoey and Steve. Romeo comes downstairs and jumps up on the lounge waking up Zoey and Steve.

Romeo come here let's go out i say.

Oh hello Romeo Steve says groggily.

Sorry about that guys he gets crazy in the mornings I say as I put the dogs outside.

It's alright Steve says.

Is Zoey ok I ask worriedly.

Steve sits up and looks over seeing Zoey shaking and moving around in her sleep. I see that Steve gently shakes her and she wakes up slight tears in her eyes. Steve and Zoey must have that twin thing twins have because he always knows what to do.

She's alright it's just somthing that happens from time to time Steve says.

~End of Pov~

I get over my nightmare and help Christina with breakfast. After a while we both have had our breakfast and so has Steve and Dari. Dari comes up to me and takes my hand spinning me into his chest. He gives me a kiss and we go outside. Sitting on the chairs outside i start talking about somthing that's always on my mind.

I always knew my life was going to be amazing as long as I always had my twin with me but Im lucky enough to have such a more amazing life with you and your family I say.

Babe your so cute but where is all this coming from Dari asks.

I guess seeing my dad the way he is has made me realise that you have to love the ones that are always there for you I say.

Your dad will give this everything he's got he's strong just like his kids and I know you will get through this too. Dari says.

You always know what to say that's why I love you I say.

I love you to Zoe more than you'll ever know Dari says.

We share a smile and stay chilling outside until we hear the back door slide open. I hear two voices and see my two brothers walking up to Dari and I.

Hey Dari, Zoe Aaron just came over to chill dads here too he's just waiting out the front I think he needed to talk to you Steve says.

Alright I say as I get up.

I'll come with you babe Dari says follewing me.

I walk out the front and go over to my dad with Dari. He's hanging out by the fountain looking out at the forest around the house. I step in front of him and I see that he notices me from the corner of his eye.

You live in an amazing place I'm happy that you and Steve are happy here Dad says.

Yeah we are what did you need to talk to me about I ask.

I need to tell you that whatever happens to me I always want you to keep in touch with the dolan family dad says.

I will there always been like family to Steve and I I say.

I know I haven't been the best farther but these last few weeks have been the most amazing. Spending time with you guys makes me see how happy you all are. Dad says.

You made up for lost time though dad I say.

I know but I know that there's a lot I won't be able to see I'll miss on like walking you down the isle, seeing you get engaged, Steve getting a girlfriend everything else like that dad says.

Your a fighter Jaxon you woint give up without a fight Dari says.

I know I'm fighting but the doctor says I at least have a couple of months left to live so every last minute counts. I'm sorry that I won't be there to see you get married or have kids Zoey but as long as I'm your heart I'll always be with you dad says.

I wish you could be there dad but I will always keep you near my heart I say hugging my dad.

I want to also say thankyou Darius for loving and protecting my daughter. For always being there for my son and never giving up on them whatever emotion or experience they are going through your a good man dad says.

It's my honner you have two of the most amazing kids and I would do anything for them they mean the world to not only me but my family Darius says.

I'm glad to hear that Darius dad says.

We go inside hours later and he thanks everyone. After hours we all leave and go to bed when it's dark.