Meeting Royalty Brown

~Chapter 55~

Waking up I still caint progess what happened yesterday it feels like I'm in a dream but I know its not. This is real and I'm able to live my dream with the help of Chris Brown. I dicided to post that picture Chris and I took togetter captioning with I only met you yesterday and you already made my dream come true. Thankyou for putting on an amazing show and giving me a life changing gift. I'll never be able to thank you enough. I tag him in the selfie and watch as my feed, likes and comments blow up with mentions and follows.

I see Chris like and comment saying it was amazing meeting such a talented, beautiful young woman who has such a angelic voice and is never afraid to show the world her true self. I look forward to working with you and your talent alone is enough to be thankful for.

I read his comment and like it before following him and getting a follow back. I smile and facetime my brother Steve. He picks up after a few rings and smiles back at me seeing me so happy.

Steve: Why are you so happy Zoe?.

Zoey: I met Chris yesterday and he signed me to his label.

Steve: Wait really!? The Chris Brown the one with the daughter, rapper, athlete and dancer.

Zoey: The one and only. 

Steve: Zoe that's amazing I'm really happy for you.

Zoey: Thanks bro I'm going to record a song today at his house so I better get ready.

Steve: ok have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

We hang up on the call and I turn around after the call to see that Ben isn't here. I look around the room and he's nowhere to be found his bags are even gone. What? Why? Did he leave. I try not to over think it and just get ready for the day. After doing that I pack up my suitcase and leave the hotel room, going downstairs and waiting for the car to pick me up.

A guard comes and asks me for my name and tells me that hes picking someone up for Chris Brown. I say that it's me and I walk to his car. He helps me with my bags and I get into the car then we drive off making our way to Chris's house.

The car pulls up outside a big house and I get out of the car being gretted by another guard at the door. The driver takes my bags into a bedroom I'm guessing and I'm guided to where Chris is sat with a young girl. Chris turns his head and looks at me before getting up and giving me a hug.

Hey Zoey this is Royalty my daughter but she likes to be call Ro or Ro Ro. Chris says.

Hey Ro I'm Zoey but you can call me Zoe. It's nice to meet you. I say.

Hi it's nice to meet you too Zoe your really pretty. Royalty says.

Aw thankyou. You are too. I say with a smile.

So I've written a song can you read it to see if you would like to do a collab?. Chris asks.

Sure. I say as he gives me a paper.

I sit down and read the lyrics and soon nod saying it's amazing. Chris and I go to the studio while Royalty watches a movie. We record the song and soon as it come to by parts out of the corner I see Chris stareing at me. I put my headphones in and listen to the music as I start singing my parts. After I'm done I put the headphones back and go back to listen to the song with Chris.

Our voices really go well together. Chris says.

They do I love it. I say yawning.

Tired? I'll show you your room. Chris says getting up.

He shows me my room and I say night to him and Royalty who past by me. I go in and get changed, brushing my teeth etc. I sit on the bed and look down at my phone waiting for Ben to text me but after waiting a while I put my phone on silent and lay back falling asleep.