Family Group Chats

~Chapter 87~

I started my car and drove away from my mum's house after seeing her and my brother Aaron and sister Kiki. During the time I was there we listened to my new album and danced like we've never danced before. As I'm in my car driving to the grocery store I think of my life and how everything happened so fast but also when I think about it I wouldn't change it for the world.

When I arrive at the grocery store I park my car in the carpark and head inside, locking my car behind me. I walk over the fruit and veg section and pick up a few things before going to other isles and doing the rest of my shopping. After I'm done getting everything I need I go over to a cashier and pay and then leave with all of the bags. Getting to my car I work out how to unlock my car and hold everything at the same time.

Hey you look like you need help. Why doint I take the bags for you. A man says.

Oh thankyou. I say handing him the bags.

My names August by the way. He says taking the bags and holding them.

My names Zoey. I say as I unlock my car and the trunk.

You know Chris Brown by any chance?. August asks helping me put the bags into the car.

Yes I work with him. He signed me. I say putting some bags in.
.
Oh yeah I've heard some of your music with Chris I'm one of his good friends. August says.

Oh that's cool. I say as I close the trunk.

We should collab sometime. We would make a good duo. August says with a smile.

You think so?. I ask him.

Yeah how about I get your number and we'll set up a day to go into the studio?. August says.

Sure. I say exchanging numbers with him.

Cool well it was nice meeting you. August says.

You too thanks for helping me. I say.

No problem see you around Zoey. August says.

Bye August. I say getting into my car.

I start the engine of the tesla and leave the parking lot. I drive off and onto the highway making my way home. As time goes on and I drive up the road I make my way up to my house and park my car in the garage before getting out and taking the shopping inside. After a couple of minutes I grab the last bag and lock the car behind me as I walk inside my house and to the kitchen.

I start unpacking the food and sing to a song thats stunk in my head somthing that I did a lot. After putting away most of the things I put the bags away and go on my phone to put some music on. I walk over to my couch and lay against the cushions while opening my group chat messages to my family.

*Text from Zoey*
Hey Guys looks like I'm going to be doing a collab with another singer. 🎤

*Text from Steve*
Oh really who is it?. 🤔

*Text from Kiki*
Is it a boy 👦 or girl 👧?.

*Text from Aaron*
I bet this person's famous friend is Chris?.

*Text from Ma*
That's great honey. I'm proud of you. 🤗

*Text from Zoey*
Thanks Ma it's a guy and his name is August. We may record when I'm in La I doint know and yes he is a good friend of Chris's.

*Text from Aaron*
I know him... Well I've heard his songs. You guys would sound amazing together.

*Text from Kiki*
Ohh that's soo cool 😎 sis I'm so happy for you.

*Text from Steve*
I am too Zoe but you know I always am. ❤️

*Text from Zoey*
I know thanks guys.

*Text from Ma*
Happy for you Zoe. I better go to bed before it gets too late. Goodnight.

*Text from Steve*
Night Ma I better stop texting so I can get home.

*Text from Kiki*
Alright goodnight guys.

*Text from Zoey*
Goodnight.

*Text from Kiki*
Oh Zoe before you go I was wondering if I was invited to la with you and the guys?.

*Text from Zoey*
Yes of course.

*Text from Kiki*
Alrighty I'll see you then.

*Text from Zoey*
See you then.

I get up from the couch and notice that it's gotton dark out so I go upstairs and get ready for bed. After a couple of minutes I get to my bed and lay under the covers and turn my phone on silent as I drift off to a peaceful heavy sleep.