Ben Goes To Prison

~Chapter 94~

~A few days Later in La~

Today was the court date for Ben to see of he gets time in jail for certain things he did. The brothers and their girlfriends stayed back at the house while I was here with Steve and August. Now over the last few weeks Ben has some issues with me hanging out with August and getting close to him makes him upset but I know for sure that Ben is only lying to himself if he thinks I still love him because I doint.

I take my seat at the front as August and Steve sit at the back togetter watching me. The judge tells me to explain things about what happened between Ben and I and what I know about these other problems. I tell the judge that he abused me a couple times and always made me forgive him for all of his mistakes. I go through every detail I can remember of our ralationship and the judge goes through all evidence of what I say.

I mention that I knew of a friend of mine getting abused by him as well and even stealing drinks from bars and one thing that shocks everyone in the room. He threatened to kill my family if I didn't do a specific thing he wanted me to do. I tell them exactly how I felt during all of the years and then I leave the stand and go and sit with the lawyer.

A few hours later and a few other share their storys and a lot of the things they said shocked me but there's one that really got on August's nerves... He shot his brother and attacked other people around him. I shed a few tears and wonder how could someone so evil hurt someone so kind. I look up and over at August and see that he's fighting back tears. This was a hard subject to him and Ben just made his life more difficult. Court gets dismissed for a brake and I leave the court room.

I go over to August outside and just go over and hug him. He holds me close and hugs me back as he let's a few tears slip out. He's feeling the pain again but I know that that he can get through it. After a couple of minutes we stop hugging and we go back inside taking our places inside again. The judge says a couple of things and then asks what the people find him the time we have all been waiting for.

Ben has been found guity to eight counts of a lot of things. Ben gets up and is lead to the prison and I sigh out of relief I know never have to worry about getting hit by him again. I get up and leave with Steve and August and head back to the airbnb to share the news with the others. When we get back to the house we all go out the back and tell the guys.

Is he in jail?. Dari asks.

Yeah he was found guilty of eight counts. He did more harm then I thought he did. Steve says with a sigh.

How harmful was the harm he did?. Cyrus asks.

 He shot and killed August's brother and attacked his family. I say.

Oh gosh I'm so sorry August. Curus says.

It's alright you didn't know but I'm just glad he's caught and caint hurt Zoey or you guys again. August says.

Well I think I'm going to go into my room and lay down. The Last few hours were a lot to take in. I say.

Alright I'll leave you guys to it. August says turning around.

August you want to stay and watch a movie with me?. I ask him.

You sure you want be here I'm not the best company right now?. August asks.

I'm sure you've been through a lot too. I say.

Alright. August says following me.

For the rest of the day August and I watch movies together and get to know each other a bit better. I find out that he likes to sing and he's made a few songs with Chris that he shows me on Spotify. We end up listening to a few songs of his and Chris's and just relax for hours more. Hours later when the sun sets during a movie I end up falling asleep on August's chest and feel him relaxing into the mattress assuming he's fallen asleep too.