Making It Official

~Chapter 97~

~30/10/19~

Alright first I just want to say that today is the day August and I are going to make it official and tommow will be the first time we attend a event as a couple. We both know that being on a large platform will cause a bit of hate from either one's fans but it's only going to make us stronger and I know that nothing the haters say are going to brake us up. Just spending time with him yesterday shows me how of a great guy he is and how he's nothing like my ex. The others all come and sit on the couch and I feel August take my hand in his for reassurance.

We wanted to bring you guys down here so we could tell you something important. August and I are a couple and we're going to make it official with other friends tomorrow but we are going to tell our fans today. I say.

I'm so happy for you guys. Maddy says.

Steve I see you look like you have questions and that's understandable. I'm not the type of guy you guys may of expected me to be with Zoey but I can ensure you that I'll show nothing but love towards this beautiful girl next to me. I can promise you all that and I can see she means a lot to you guys. August says.

Just by you saying that I know you'd never treat Zoey like her ex did but I'm just nervous of the hate that's going to come on to Zoey since your not exactly the same skin colour not to be rude. Steve says.

No your good by saying that. There's a lot of couples that are like us and there's a lot of acceptance towards couples like us but any hate towards Zoey I'll be with her throughout it. August says.

I think your a perfect fit for her and Im happy for you guys. Steve says.

Thankyou guys. I say hugging Maddy and Steve.

I have to admit you guys are Cute togetter. Marcus says.

You guys are the dream couple. Ivanita says.

Too cute. Lucus says.

Aw thanks guys your all cute too. I say with a smile.

Who's the cuter couple? I think Maddy and I are Cute. Darius says with a laugh.

We're all cute couple. Maddy says.

I agree. Christina says.

Well I'm happy for you Zoe. I hope this relationship lasts a very long time. Cyrus says.

Aw thankyou I hope it does too. I say.

You guys are great group of people. August says.

Positivity and love is the key in this group. Steve says.

I love that. August says.

Some of the guys go off and do a couple of things while a few of us stay and watch a movie. While the movie is playing August lays slightly down on the couch and pulls me over to him. I lay next to him and rest my head on his chest as we continue watching the movie. Many hours later when it gets dark we all sit around the fire pit and roast marshmellos and drink hot chocolates.

August went back to where he was staying to pick up a couple things he needed so he could stay over. He got back to the house a few hours ago so he came back to the couch and cuddled me under the blanket to keep me warm. A few more hours pass and I fall asleep next to August's side and soon find him going to sleep too.