Back To La

~Chapter 15~

As much as I love being with Darius I need to get up and get ready even if my flight is at 11am I would rather be on time than late. I carefully move out of his crasp and get up but he's just to strong and gently pulls me back down next to him. I give in and stay with him for a bit longer. Turning on my side I take my phone of the bedside table and check my phone. My phone keeps lighting up with notifications from instagram and the group chat. I dicided to check who has followed me.

Notifications: 70 unread messages. 10 new followers on instagram.

Instagram: @stinakayy started following you @cyrusdobre started following you
@marcusdobre started following you @lucus_dobre started following you @dobrebrothers started following you @dobretwins started following you
@alexhassanx started following you @aureliadobre started following you
@bozmofid started following you
@ivanitalomeli started following you.

I follow the guys back and then I text back in the group chat and try to get up again. This time Dari let's me get up. I get up and check my passport and ticket are in my bag. I then put a last few items in my bag and zip it back up, while dari is slowly waking up I go into my bathroom and get changed also doing my morning routine.

~Steve's pov~

I go out of my room and gently knock on Zoey's bedroom door. The door opens and I see dari.

Hey where's Zoe I ask.

She's in the bathroom getting changed is everything alright? Dari asks.

Yeah I was going to go out and grab some breakfast with Kiki and just wondered if you guys wanted to join us. I ask.

Im down to get some food if Zoey is dari says.

You can call me Z or Zoe if you want Dari everyone can and I'm staving so let's go Zoey says.

I walk down the hall and knock on Kiki's door letting her know we're ready to go. She comes out and we all leave saying bye to mum on our way out. Zoe and Dari get in Daris lambo and follow behind Kiki and I as we make our way down the streets.

~End of Steve's pov~

Steve and Kiki get out of Kikis car as Dari pulls up besides them. We get out and go inside, we go inside and order then wait. Steve tells me what I need to get of his at the apartment before I give the keys back. Everything is mostly done other then a few things. The waiter comes with the food and we all start eating. A couple seconds later we all finish, pay and then leave the restaurant.

We all dicide go to the new dobre house but before I do Dari and I go back to my mums house to pick up my bag for the trip. A few minutes later we arrive back at the house and I go in and get my bag saying goodbye to my mum before I leave. Carrying my bag I get back into Dari car and sit my bag on my lap while dari drives to the new dobre house.

30 minutes later we reach the dobre house and drive up the hill and to the big house at the top. Dari and I get out of the lambo and head outside. Taking my shoes off in the side room  I follow dari inside and into their living room where some of the guys are.

Yo Zoey I heard about your trip it sounds fun I wish I could go Marcus says.

We will have to arrange somthing soon I say sitting on the stairs with Dari.

Of course how long do you have before you leave we should give you a house tour Marcus says.

I have half an hour so I would love a tour while I wait I say.

Alright let's go Marcus says walking down the stairs.

I kiss dari on the cheek and then leave follow Marcus around the house for the next half an hour. Once half an hour has gone by I say goodbye to everyone and leave the house with Dari once I've put my shoes on. It's not long until we reach the airport and im on my way. Darius gives me a kiss goodbye and tells me to text when I land.

 I walk into the airport and through security. Soon I'm on the plane sitting near the window as a nervous feeling comes into my stomach. I think soon everyone will know one of Steve and i's secrets. I sit back as the plane takes off and try to take my mind off things while listening to music.