Let's Talk Depression

~Chapter 83~

I woke up early again today and spent the day writing about depression somthing that has such a dark cloud above it but within there is a light.

Ever feel like life isn't worth living and that you mean nothing to those around you?. Feel like taking out your pain on yourself?. Ever felt empty, alone and upset for no reason?. Sit down and ask yourself why are you doing this?. What put you here and is this how I want to live the rest of my life?. Depression is a dark topic to talk about but getting help dosent mean your a weak person it means your strong.

The strongest thing you can ever do is admit that you need help. You know your struggling with things in your life an you know it will be the best thing for you. The hardest walk you make is the walk you walk alone. I'm not saying that your depression is going to be fixed day one of therapy but understand that everything takes time and you can get through it. Look at the many youtubers and celebrities in the world.

Do you know their normal people just like you. They have mental health struggles and they have received help for it. Your not the only one who is struggling. There's a lot of other people too. I want to ask you all a question and its for those who are going through this. How would your family and friends feel when your gone if you commit suicide?. Think about it seeing you hurt makes them hurt now could you imagine what they would feel when your gone?.

There's help out there for you but you need to understand that your not happy like this and your not healthy. Family is one thing that matters to a lot of people so doint hurt yourself because believe it or not the world need's you, your family and friends need you and I believe in you. I believe that you can get through it and I believe you will be the happiest person again one day but it all starts with you.

Stay strong I know you can do this. ~Zoey~

After a great response on my first let's talk blog post I got a lot of requests from people asking me to do a depression one so that's just what I did. It's a topic that sits heavy on my heart because I lost one of my best friends to suicide and she was the most amazing human being you could ever meet but after always living an uneasy life she took her own life.

It crushed me when she passed away because she was my childhood friend who happened to go to college with me too. We grew extremely close but no matter how hard I tried to help her through her depression she never wanted my help and that's how it all ended for her. My life changed after that and now as I look at this I see what some people go through and it brakes my heart to know that maybe one day somebody else could do the same and their familys would be broken.

I hit publish the publish button and reply to people for the rest of the afternoon until it gets dark outside. Many hours later I have dinner and turn off my laptop and then get ready for bed. Brushing my hair and tyeing it up I then brush my teeth and wash my face. After I'm done everything I then go to bed and fall asleep.