A Secret Revealed!

~Chapter 19~

~Current time April 2019~

For the last year I've been living with my sister and mum in Maryland until I find a place of my own but I'm now at the Dobre house. I stand in the living room with Steve nervously today Steve and I are going to tell everyone about our dad. It's not an easy topic to talk about but they deserve to know why we act so weird from time to time. Steve calls everyone to come out to the living room while he sends a quick message to Cyrus. 30 minutes later everyone is in the living room including Alex.

Guys there's somthing you should know about us and it's important. It's about our dad and why when you guys asked about him we never said anything. Steve said.

Are you guys alright to tell us you guys seem a bit nervous Cyrus says.

It's alright you guys are like family so you deserve to know. Z do you want to start Steve says.

Ah sure... Well from what I know our dad didn't want me as his kid. He thought that I was a waste of space and that I would get nowhere in life. He began drinking and would always come home and hurt us I say sitting down.

And that's just the start. Violet and Kiki were the only kids that he was a proper farther to. We meant nothing to him apparently. Z got abused by dad when I wasn't around and then soon turned me on him. I got hit trying to protect Z from him everyone but Kiki and Violet. We moved out with our grandparents and then we were safe. Steve says with a weak smile.
.
So the whole time during school and staying over at our perents place this was happening to you guys Marcus says.

Yeah... That's why you guys didn't know Z because I was protecting her from our dad. If we went out alone it was risky until we got older. Steve says.

Did he get caught Alex asks.

He did and was charged with abuse and sent to a mental health hospital I say.

Were safe and you guys are safe we just caint tell him where we live or where the family's moved. We have to be careful of what we say or who he meets if we ever see him again and if he hasn't changed. Steve says.

After we have talked things out we receive hugs until everyone starts to hang out around different areas of the house. Steve and I are the only ones that stay in the living room talking.

Do you ever think he'll change I ask.

I hope he does but I doint thinks so Steve says.

Darius comes into the lounge room and sits down on the couch next to me. Resting my head on his shoulder he takes my hand in his and smiles.

I caint imagine what you guys have been through but as long as you guys are here we will protect you because your family. Darius says.

Thanks Dari Steve and I say in usion.

I've been invited to coachella in a couple days so I have to plan my outfits I say grabing my laptop from the table.

Ohh your outfits are going to be fire Z. We should all go Steve says.

Definitely I say getting my first outfit.

The others come back into the living room as I'm shopping for my outfit and they talk about coachella and outfits. Many hours later I settle with the sparky dress I got along with shoes and accessories. Coachella is a festival where a lot of pepole are dressed in outfits out of their comfort zone so with this dress it's definitely something I wouldn't normally wear.

Ii look out the window and see that it's dark outside so I join the others and we all have dinner. I eat a little bit but not all of it because my stomach is full of buttiflies after thinking that my dad could be in town. I haven't seen him in years, I doint even remember the way he looks or talks. Everyone finishes dinner and gets ready to go to bed but before they do Steve says one more thing.

Thankyou guys for understanding why we kept this from you. Our dad hasn't got a big heart like your dad..

I'm just glad that you guys are safe and have stuck my each other. Your bond is strong as brother and sister and not even your dad could brake you guys apart. Alex says.

Thanks guys there's just one more thing we have to tell you guys Zoe and I are...