We Meet Again

~Chapter 25~

Yo Dari can we talk to you its important Steve says.

Yeah Dari says as he comes over.

Steve hands Dari the letter and he starts to read it. He has a look of worry when he finishes it.

We're going to go see if he's at that hospital. Did you want to come I ask.

I'll come you guys need some support but what about the others Dari asks.

We will talk to them Steve says as he calls them all into the same room.

We tell them what we're going to do and not to worry to much. Grayson and Ethan knock on the door and Marcus gets up to get it. He let's them inside and they come over to us. We grab our bags and leave. Putting the bags in the back we get in and Ethan starts driving off. I end up falling asleep during the first few minutes.

~Grayson's Pov~

I sit in the front passenger seat with my arm on the door as I rub my eyes. I then look in the back and see that Zoey, Darius and Steve have all fallen asleep. I take out my phone and check the time. A few hours later we arrive home and I help E with the bags. After putting the bags inside and in the guest rooms I go out and gently wake up Zoe.
~End of Pov~

I slowly open my eyes and see Grayson at the door. He says that we're at their place and that the bags have been taken inside. I wake up Dari and Steve and we go inside the twins house. A few hours later Grayson and Ethan are sound asleep in their rooms and Dari, Steve and I are going to the hospital where the letter stays my dad might be. Shortly later at the hospital we go to the front desk.

Hi I'm looking for a man with the name Jaxon Perez has he been admitted to this hospital I ask.

Yes he's in room 203 just go up the hall turn right, take another right and then go right again till you reach the end of the hall. His rooms to the right then the nurse says.

Thankyou I say before walking down the halls with Steve and Dari.

After a long walk down the many halls we arrive just outside his room. We've talked to the doctor and are allowed in. I pause and step back I doint think I can do it just now.

~Darius's Pov~

Dari would you be able to go in and talk to him before we do. Just for a while Steve asks.

Of course just let me know when your ready I say taking a deep breath and walking into the room.

Hi you seem familiar what's your name Jaxon asks.

It's Darius Dobre I'm a good friend of your son Steve I say.

Oh please sit down and tell me why are you here Jaxon asks.

I'm here to only support Steve and Zoey. It took a lot for them to come ans see you after everything I say.

Their here Jaxon asks shocked as he looks over at the door opening.
~End of Pov~

I walk in with Steve and see the man I thought I would never see again. We go over to Dari and sit down. Dari holds my hand and we look at the man that is my dad.

How did you guys find me Jaxon asks.

Sean Dolan left us a letter before he passed away. He said we should come and talk to you I say.

Sean passed away oh no what did he have Jaxon asks.

He had cancer it was a 2 and a half year battle  but we came to ask you things I say.

Ok go ahead Jaxon asks.

Have you changed or you just the same guy that's going to hurt everyone Steve asks.

Ive changed. Everything I did in the past I regret every single thing I did. I hurt the only pepole that needed me but my careless self didn't think. After being stuck in the hospital after the crash I see family's go in and out happy and it made me realise that I took advantage of that. I know that you guys will never trust me again but I need to tell you that I am truly sorry for everything and if I can have another shot being a farther all i ask is for another chance Jaxon says.

How can we ever trust you after what you did Steve asks.

You doint need to trust me right away but let me prove to you and the family that you will be able to again Jaxon says.

Alright we will think about it but I think for now we woint be calling you dad I say.

I completely understand Jaxon says.

Later on we go back to the twins house and Steve and I just go to bed still trying to figure things out.