Hero

~Chapter 92~

I was about to go to my room when all of a sudden I hear a knock at the door. Dari turns his head but I tell him I'll get it so I walk over and open the door but as soon as I do I see the  guy that always gets in my nerve. I close the door and walk away with a hand on my head. Dari gets up and looks out the window to see Ben walking back and fourth around the front door.

What the heck!. Look I'll stay with you and Kiki. Dari says.

I doint know why he bothers to keep coming near you. Kiki says as we hear the back door open.

Everyone else is out. Could he of come in?!. I ask worriedly.

Zoe stay behind me please he's right there. Dari says.

My gosh why are you here?. I ak him standing behind Dari.

Came to talk to you isent that obvious. Ben says.

What could you possibly need to talk to her about you've said enough the last time. Kiki says.

I just want to make sure that you know that your dream and everything that you worked for is going to go down the drain. Oh and your friend his life will too. Ben says.

How dare you say that to her. Dari says getting mad.

What are you going to do. Punch me. Ben says.

Not if I take you to court and you get locked up for the rest of your life. I say.

You caint do anything to me. You have nothing to prove. Ben says slapping me .

How dare you touch her like that. Dari says pushing him back.

I actually have a lot to prove that you doint even know about. Now leave before the police come and get you. I say in pain.

Ben dosent move so I call the police and within seconds they come in and take him to the police station. I take a statement for the police and then I leave to go back into my room. A few minutes later Dari comes in with an ice pack and hands it to me. I take it from him and thank him at a time like this I doint know what I would of done without him here.

Thanks for protecting me from him. I could of easily gotton hit again if you weren't there. I say.

Your my Lil sister I'll always protect you just like I would with Kiki and Steve. Dari says.

I place the ice pack on my cheek and jump at the sudden shock I got from the pain. Many hours later into the night Kiki, Dari and I all have dinner and then get ready for bed. As I'm walking into the kitchen to put the ice pack back in the freezer the others all get back home and see my big bruise on my face.

Dari could tell I didn't want to talk about it so he tells them what happened and I can see all their reactions once I closed the freezer door. They all hug me and tell me that their sorry they weren't here and that their glad that hes now with the police and caint hurt anyone else. I tell them it's ok and just go back to my room just wanting to sleep. I go in and close the door soon going to the bed and laying down, falling asleep to the soft sounds outside.