Mother's Day

~Chapter 35~

Today I got up early, took a shower and made everyone breakfast before I went out to the store. I picked up some cards and flowers for Aurelia, Lisa and my mum. I got lisas flowers delivered to her since she lived in new Jersey. After getting the flowers I headed back home. Driving back into the forest I come up behind a car and open the gate by a key I had in my car.

I drive up the hill on the property behind the car and soon park the testa on the patch of grass. Aurelia and Boz get out of their car and come over to mine since they know Steve and I have a Tesla. I push a botton to open the back doors on my keys and then I get out of my car.

I grab the flowers and the cards I wrote in before and hand Aurelia her ones. She takes the flowers as I step away from my car and lock it the doors closing behind me as I leave to go inside.

Oh my gosh Zoe these smell so nice thankyou  Aurelia says coming inside the house.

Hey mum Happy Mothers day oh who got you flowers Dari asks.

Your kind beautiful girlfriend did Aurelia says.

Oh she did hey dad dari says hugging his dad.

Hey babe Dari says kissing my cheek.

Hey I think I've got plans with mum and Steve so I woint see you much today but I hope you have a great day with your mum I say.

That's fine babe you guys go have fun too Dari says.

I head back outside just in time to see mum and Steve getting out of Steve's car. I walk closer to my car waiting but as Steve makes his way past the Tesla it's doors start to open giving Steve a bit of a fright.

Oh gosh that gets me everytime Steve says.

You need to drive it more I say with a laugh.

Haha yeah well speaking of the tesla you guys ready to head out I just need to put my bag in my room Steve says.

Yeah we will wait in the Tesla I say.

As Steve goes into the house I get into the car with mum. I give her the flowers and the card and she hugs me and says thankyou. Steve gets into the car about 20 minutes later and we head off. We decided to buy whatever mum wanted so we headed off to the mall. Once we got there we walked around for hours until mum finally got somthing.

We walked to mums favourite Cafe for lunch and met Kiki there. I order some food for everyone and pay at the counter. I go back to the table and sit there silently while the others talk. I caint imagine what some of my friends must be feeling today unfortunately a few of them have lost their mums and find it tough on a day like today.

The food comes in and we start having some lunch. After everything that has happened I haven't seen mum as happy as she is right now. She's smiling and laughing and having a great time with her kids. After lunch Mum, Kiki, Steve and I go around town visiting and seeing places we went when we were younger.

Several hours later the sun sets, the stars shine and it becomes late at night by the time we get mum and Kiki home. After saying goodbye to mum and Kiki Steve and I head home around 11:30. A short drive later we get back to the house. Driving up the hill I park the Tesla we get out. Going inside the car locks and Steve and I go into the lounge room.

We end up falling asleep on the couch since we were to tired to go to our beds.