Developing Feelings

~Chapter 95~

~August's Pov~

I open my eyes and see that Zoey is sleeping on my chest. I smile at how peaceful and cute she looks when she's asleep but I know I shouldn't be developing Feelings for her after everything that happened with her ex but how I feel towards her I just caint stop my feelings. A couple minutes later I feel Zoey move and see her lift her head up from my chest.

Oh sorry I must of fell asleep on you last night. Zoey says.

It's alright I'll fell asleep here but what are you doing today?. I ask her.

Um? Not much why?. Zoey says getting up and tyeing back her hair.

I was just wondering if you'd like to go to this spot in La that I like. It's private so the papz woint be in our face's. I say as she goes into the bathroom.

Sure I'd love to. What do you think of my hair like this?. She's asks coming out with blue hair.

You look good blue suits you. They hair extensions?. I ask.

Yeah I have a couple different ones with me. Zoey says.

Alright I'm going to head off to the place I'm staying at to go and get ready but I'll see you later on today. I say.

Alright I'll see you then. Zoey says.

We say goodbye to each other and I then head out to my car. Turning the door nob gently I leave the house and go into my car and soon drive off back to my place. As I'm driving I caint help but think of Zoey and all these questions flood my mind. Should I tell her that I'm feeling something towards her?. Is it too soon?. Would she not be ready for another ralationship?. Does she have feelings towards me?.

~End of Pov~

After putting my blue extension's in I get changed and then go into my room and make the bed. After a couple of minutes Maddy comes into the room and sits on my bed as I'm putting a few things away in my suitcase.

What's up?. I ask her.

I just wanted to have a chat I haven't seen you around as much. Maddy says.

Yeah sorry about that this whole taking Ben to court has been exhausting. I say.

Yeah that was a lot to take in. So August seems like a nice guy. Maddy says.

He is but what are you trying to say?. I say     

You guys hang out a lot I'm just wondering if you like him more than a friend?. Maddy says.

I never thought about it. If I was to date him it would have to be long distance and that's known for not working out for people. I say.

Maybe those people aren't ment to be but if there's something between you guys would you pursue a ralationship?. Maddy asks.  

Maybe I'm just scared to be in another ralationship after Ben. I say.

Back in that video he said if he was with you he would never treat you like that. Are you meeting with him again?. Maddy asks.

Yeah later today why?. I ask.

I think you should tell him your worrys and concerns. You never know he could have feelings for you. Maddy says.

Alright I'll do that then. I say.

Ok let's go into the kitchen and get some breakfast with the others. Maddy says.

I close my suitcase and follow Maddy into the kitchen. When the others see me they say I look nice with blue hair and I thank them when Maddy hands me some food and we go over to the table and eat breakfast. For the rest of the morning we hang out and catch up on what everyones been doing when we haven't seen each other.