Let's Talk Anxiety

~Chapter 82~

As everyday started I do my normal routine after eating breakfast and cleaning up my place. I sit at my laptop and wait for it to turn on so I can start writing my blog post. After it's finished starting up I go onto my blog and start typing all things Anxiety. This one specific issue has been apart of my life since the day I was born and I've had many ups and downs with it so if I can help just one person I'll be happy.

~Blog~

Let's Talk Anxiety.

Hey guys welcome to my new series let's talk where I'll be writing about mental health. Today I'll be taking about Anxiety which has been a big part of my life for years. I always battled with being shy around people and being too nervous to meet people.

 When I started my music career I was extremely anxious not because it was new to me but because I was starting with one of the biggest Rnb, pop, rock singer / dancer celebrities.

He helped me through it and made sure I was ok. I never had to tell him what was happening because he would always already know. The thing with mental health is that its a topic that many people doint talk about but nowadays it's a topic that needs to be talked about more.

My best advice for Anxiety is that you can always make it through an panic attack when you breathe and relax. Whenever I've had one I've always just told myself I can make it through this, I can do it. The best way to get through it is if you talk nothing but positive things to yourself.

Share how you feel with someone you love when your going through a panic attack etc. Talk about it there's nothing to be scared about and even go to therapy if you need to. I know it's not easy at first but the more you do it the more you'll be glad you started in the first place. Help yourself become the person your future self will be happy with.

If you need someone to talk to my inbox for you guys are always welcome and I'll help as many of you as I can. Your strong for speaking up and changing your mental health. I know for me my Anxiety made me feel bad but as soon as I dicided to get helped I noticed I was less anxious in a lot of things I would be very stressed over but no longer an because I reached out to someone who could help me.

I hope this helped some of you and you keep in mind what I said to help you get through those difficult days with your Anxiety. I hope everyone that reads this has a great day or night and always stays positive. Until next time with another topic I'll talk to you guys soon. ~Zoey~

Finshing my blog I publish it and take a sip of my water. When I look back on my laptop I see many messages and comments come through so I sit my water bottle down and start going through all the messages and comments trying to help as many people as I can. Hours later Steve comes into my room and sits a bag with some takeout in it.

Oh hello howd you get in?. I ask him.

I have a spare key to your place. Steve says.

Oh yeah sorry my bad. I say.

It's alright what you doing here?. Steve asks.

I'm replying back to people on my latest post. I say.

Ohh cool well Maddy and I got you some dinner so enjoy. Steve says.

Oh wait it's already that time?. I ask looking at the time.

Yeah you've been busy with this and lost track of time it looks like. Steve says.

Yeah well thanks for dinner. I say.

No problem I'll leave you be. Steve says before leaving and locking the door behind him.

I eat dinner while finishing replying back to everyone. After I'm done I finish and turn off my laptop and take the rest of my dinner downstairs. Once I'm downstairs I sit on the lounge and turn on the tv. For a couple more hours I watch some stuff on TV and eat some of my dinner. Eventually I turn everything off and go into the kitchen wrapping my food and then putting the rest in the fridge. I then go upstairs and got ready for bed already becoming more and more tired by the second. Once I'm done I go to bed and fall asleep instantly.