Dear Mum & Aaron

~Chapter 77~

I woke up got breakfast and drove over to my mums place where there I would give her letter to her as well as Kiki and Aaron's too. Not a far drive away from my house I soon arrive at my mums house and park my car next to Kiki's. I leave my car and lock it while I walk up to the front door. I knock and soon my brother comes and let's me inside. While walking in I see Kiki and mum sitting in the kitchen so I join them with Aaron. I give them the letters and they soon all start to read them one by one.

Dear Mum

You are the most amazing mother in the world and I caint ever thank you enough for always being the hero when I was younger. I may of been a pain for you and dad at times but without a doubt in your mind you always loved me. Your cooking is amazing and you make anything taste amazing. Growing up I always wondered how you handled having two kids at the same time but you always did it motherless.

You mean the world to me mum and I just want to let you know that I'll always be the one to show you love and do you proud. I know you miss dad and I know everyone else does to and that's why I wanted to give you and the rest of the family my new album early even before it comes out. Every song is dedicated to him and has a special meaning behind each lyric.

I want to give you the world mum just like you did with me. You gave me so much and I caint thank you enough for your help, your patience and your nack for always knowing when I need you. Your my life and I want you to know I love you and treasure every single moment we have together. Thankyou for giving me the greatest gift I could ever have my life and my siblings. To have them makes everything better. Everything you did for me when I was a kid will never be forgotten. I love you like you love me never forget that mum.

Lots of love Zoey.

Aw your so sweet thankyou so much Zoe. Mum says hugging me.

Love you mum. I say hugging her as Aaron reads his letter.

Dear Aaron

My oldest brother my life would never be the same if I didn't have you around. Your the jokester of the group and always make people laugh no matter where you are. You are the best big brother and I know growing up wasn't easy but you always made sure that Steve and I were always together. You protected me from bad guys and almost falling down a big staircase when I was little.

You made me understand the dos and doint and showed me the right from wrongs when our dad wasn't around. You gave me advice when I needed it and you always told kids to never mess with me. You took care of Steve and I when mum was at work and you even fed us when we were screaming at you. You always loved us and we always loved you but to all ends of the world we loved you back.

I got through school and college with the help of you because even when I wanted to drop out you were the one who said I could do and made sure I knew that you were there for me no matter what. You are an amazing human and I'm blessed to have you as my older brother. I'll never forget everything you have done and do for me. I know your here to stay and you will always be here whenever I need you.

Thanks for being that person I can be silly with and that person who always lifts up the energy whenever the vibe is low. Thanks for all the memories we shared together and all the laughter too. I doint say it enough but I want to I will show you how much you mean to be for however long  it is that we're here on this earth together. I'll always be here for you I promise.

Your lil sis Zoey.

Best sister ever!. Aaron says giving me a hug.

Can I read mine now?. I know it's going to be great. Kiki says.

Definitely go ahead. I say as I sit on the stool in the kitchen.

Alright. Kiki says as she opens the letter.

To be continued...