Ski Trip W/The Dolan Twins

~Chapter 17~

Waking up I go into my bathroom and get changed. 30 minutes later I'm done and dicide to go out and grab some food. Leaving the apartment I close the door behind me and start jogging down to Starbucks I go inside the Cafe and get myself and cam some tea and breakfast before she wakes up.

The person at the till gives me the food and drinks and I pay before going back to the apartment. Once I reach the building I go in and take the stairs.

Reaching the floor I need to be on I walk down the hall and to the right where my apartment is. Today was the day everything was finalised the tesla was going back to maryland and the apartment was officially no longer mine or Steve's in that case.

I open the door and close it behind me sitting the drinks and food onto the bench. I go into my room and put a few things in my bags before sitting them near the front door. Cameron comes out of the room and sits down on a stool in the kitchen.

I got you some Starbucks and some food I say handing her the food.

Thanks Zoe Cameron says as she eats her food.

We just sit in silence as we eat our food until all of a sudden theres a loud knock at the door. Luckily I finished eating so I go over and open the door to reveal the twins.

Hey guys ready to go on the roadtrip Grayson says.

Hold up let me get changed Cameron says going into the room and getting ready.

I grab my bag and drink and wait by the door with the twins. A few minutes later Cameron comes out with her bag on her back and her Starbucks in her hand. Walking out I put the key under the mat and message the owner it's there. Going down the hall and down the elevator we all go outside and to the jeep.

Cam and I put our bags in the trunk and get in. Grayson drives off to the airport. *time skip* we arrive at the hotel and are now in our rooms. Grayson is taking a nap and Cameron is in the shower.

Cam and I are sharing a hotel room with two double beds while the twins are in the other room joined onto ours. Suddenly my phone starts making a weird tune so I take it out of my bag and see that it's a facetime call from Dari. I pick up the call, hold it up to my face and sit on the window seat.

~Facetime with Dari~

Dari. Hey you look cute where are you now?

Zoe. Hey thanks I'm at the hotel with cam and her brothers we should be leaving when everyones ready.

Dari. Are you skiing today too?

Zoe. I'll try doint think I'll be good

Dari. Doint fall too much and hurt yourself

Zoe. I'll try not to. What have you been up to

Dari. The guys and I have moved most of our stuff in. Cyrus and Christina have moved into the house down the road on our property and I'm missing one thing.

Zoe. What would that be?

Dari. Just my girlfriend

Zoe. Aw I'll be back soon. Babe I better go.

Dari. Alright babe.

Zoe. bye.

We hang up and I put my phone back in my small backpack as cam comes out of the bathroom. She puts some of her stuff away and then puts her purse bag around her shoulder. She then calls out to her brothers and then we go and head out to the mountains.

After a few hours of skiing and falling a few times we all head back to the hotel. Once we get back to the hotel we order room service to our rooms and eat dinner in our rooms togetter. I scroll through instagram and see that Grayson posted the picture I took of them while skiing.

I liked the picture and I I go get changed carefully trying not to hit my hip because of the bruise forming. Once dinner and my night routine is done everyone goes to bed.

Ow that's definitely going to bruise tomorrow. Again Zoey sorry I hit you with my borad when I fell Grayson says.

It's alright it will heal I say getting under the covers.

Night guys Ethan says from his room.

Night E night gray cam and I say in usion.

You guys twins or something Grayson chuckles as he closes the door.

Night cam I say turning off my light.

Night Zoe cam says as she gets back into her bed.

I fall asleep wrapped up under the warm fluffy blanket.