Show Time

~Chapter 69~

Waking up early was somthing I started doing on the daily and it amazing I can get what I need to get done in the morning before my day even starts. I get out of my bed and walk over to my closet to pick out some workout gear. I pick out a sports bra and some leggings before getting changes into them. My show was not until later so I had plenty of time to do what I needed to do before it.

After changing I leave my house and drive to the gym. For a couple of hours I workout and then go home when the sun is up. While on the way home I think about writing some letters to everyone just to tell them how much they mean to me because nobody tells other people enough these days. I get home, park my car and go inside my house to take a shower. Going up to my room I grab what I need to wear for my show and get ready.

When I'm done I grab my things and head back outside to my car this time taking my lambo. Steve comes with me and we drive off to the venue. After a couple of minutes I park my car in the back and head inside going over to the stage. I see all my friends and family in the crowd and smile as I sit on the stool and start talking into the microphone.

Hey guys I'm Zoey Perez and today I'll be singing a few covers for you all. This first one is by my good friend Chris brown. It's called Dear God. I say, singing once the music starts.

🎶 The starship is falling
No communication, no one's calling
Only if I'd known this knowledge
I'd spread my wings and fly right by you
She get to lookin' like she been waiting for me
Contemplating, a thousand days of war
She waitin' for me to pay for it
Can't do it no more, love not war
I've been tourin' back and forth
If you hear a heartbeat, it's yours
No, it ain't mine, I don't feel alive 🎶

I countiue to sing the rest of the song and see that the crowd is really enjoying the song and my friends and family are singing and dancing along. To have people liking my singing is amazing I can have a voice through my music. Finishing the song I now start singing Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran a song I love but also one I know Christina loves too.

🎶 Beautiful people
Drop top, designer clothes
Front row at fashion shows
"What d'you do?" And "Who d'you know?"
Inside the world of beautiful people
Champagne and rolled-up notes
Prenups and broken homes
Surrounded, but still alone
Let's leave the party 🎶

While singing I can see Christina lip singing every word in the song along with a few of the guys too. After my shows done I thank everyone and leave the stage going outside through the back to rejoin the others. Once I'm next to my car Steve and the rest of the group come around the corner and all cheer and clap out of happiness and excitement.

We all share a hug in a group hug and go in our cars making our way back home. Driving along the highways the sunset starts to set and Steve records the brothers cars for their Dobre cars youtube channel. After a while we get back home and all have dinner by the fountain. When I'm done I go and get changed and say goodnight to everyone before going to bed but not before I had a thought of Ben.

Everything that happened just comes rushing back and I feel the pain I felt that day all over again. I've never accepted professional help because I never thought i needed it but right now I think maybe I do. I lay down and try my best to sleep.