Hanging Out W/Lucus & Marcus

~Chapter 8~

I wake up feeling a cold air on my arms. I look out and see the city and then I see Darius peacefully asleep next to me. My phone dings at least 20 times. I grab my phone next to me and check it while Darius moves while keeping his arm around me.

10 missed calls from Steve 4 messages from Steve. I rest my head back on Darius and text back Steve because I feel like he is worried.

*Text from Steve*
Hey Zoe you didn't come back last night is everything ok?.
Are you and Darius both OK??.
Are you hurt?.
Please tell me your ok.

*Text from Zoey*
We're fine Steve everythings ok. We are safe.

*Text from Steve*
What happened? Thank God you guys are OK.

*Text from Zoey*
We just feel asleep at a lookout place over La we should be home soon.

*Text from Steve*
Alright at least your safe I'll see you soon.

*Text from Zoey*
See you later

Darius slowly starts to wake up as I put my phone back into my purse.

I could get used to waking up like this Darius says while sitting up and putting his arms behind him.

Oh really I say fixing my dress.

Yeah we should head back the twins told me that you guys were hanging out today Darius says getting up and offering his hand.

Yeah i am but I'll need to go home first because my brother is worried sick about us I say taking Darius hand and getting up.

Because we didn't go home last night. Hes a good guy Darius says picking up the blanket and walking to his car his hand still holding mine.

Yeah he is I say following Darius to his car.

He opens the passengers door and I go inside. I sit down on the seat and we let go of each other's hand before he puts the blanket in the back. He closes my door and goes to his side getting in. Soon later we are on the road to the appointment building. A short drive later we arrive at the garage and Darius parks his car.

He turns of the engine and then gets out coming over to my side. He opens the door and I get out, he closes the door and then locks his car joining me as I walk up to the elevator. Once I get into the elevator Darius presses the button to go up to a floor. I send a quick DM back to Marcus.

*DM from Marcus*
Hey Zoey are we still hanging out today?.

*DM from Zoey*
Hey Marcus we are I just have to go home and get changed did you and lucus want to meet me at the park down the street.

*DM from Marcus*
Sure we will walk down there now.

I lock my phone and hold it while moving a strand of hair behind my ear. We reach the floor and we get out walking to our apartments. We reach Darius's apartment and we say goodbye. I leave a kiss on his cheek and I head home. A few minutes later I get inside my apartment and get changed. I fix my hair, makeup and finish with a pair of nike shoes and a mist of perfume.

After getting ready for the day I go out of my room and to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen I open the cupboard and grab a glass out. Filling the glass with water I then turn off the tap and take a sip. I soon see Steve come out of his room and over to the kitchen seeing me there.

Heading to the door I follow Steve out. He locks the door behind me and we walk together until he reaches the dobres apartment. Before I walk down the hall yo go to the lobby I see Darius open the door. I smile at him as I pass while I catch him smiling back and blushing. Steve notices this and looks back at me with a smile before going into their apartment.

A couple minutes later I arrive at the park and see Lucus and Marcus playing basketball. II make my way over and we spend a few hours playing basketball together. After many hours of shooting hoops we dicide to head out for lunch. We go back to the apartment building and get into the Tesla. Several hours later we are back at our apartments and go to bed.

Night Zoe Steve calls out.

Night Steve I call back as I drift off to sleep.