Date Night W/Darius

~Chapter 7~

I head into the lounge room and see Steve sat on the couch watching TV. My heels click against the floor making Steve turn his head and look at me.

Your going to make him speechless Zoey Steve says.

You think so I ask sitting on the couch.

I know so you look stunning Steve says.

Thanks I smile.

~Darius's Pov~

I got changed and grabbed the single rose I got her. I walk out of my room and out to the lounge room to say bye to my brothers.

Looking sharp bro she's going to love it Cyrus says patting my shoulder.

I hope so well I better go I say walking to the door.

You got this bro Marcus says going into his room.

I open the door and leave heading down the hall to where Zoey and Steve live. 10 minutes later I knock on the door and wait. Not long Zoey opens the door and I'm speechless, she looks amazing.

Hey you look beautiful I got you this I say handing her the rose.

Aw that's so sweet of you Zoey says smiling.

I'll put it in some water for you. You guys go and enjoy your date Steve says as Zoey hands him the rose.

Steve goes and puts the rose in a vase and Zoey and I go down to the garage. Going down in the elevator I caint help but smile I'm going on a date with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and who knows it may lead to many more dates in the future.

~End of Darius's Pov~

We walk out of the elevator once it's arrive down at the bottom and head to Darius's Lamborghini. He unlocks his car and opens the passengers door for me. Hes such a gentleman, I thank him before getting in his car.

After he closed the door he gets into the driver's seat and starts his engine. Closing the door again he puts his seatbelt on and drives off. A few minutes later we arrive at a fancy Cafe and park the car. Darius gets out and opens the door for me again. He takes my hand and helps me out of his car before he locks it and we walk inside.

Darius gets a waiter and we get a table outside. We order some food and drinks and spend the rest of the night talking. Our food and drinks come out shortly and we start to eat.

A few hours later we finish our food and head home. Darius take a turn off and drives up to the Hollywood sign. Darius parks the car and gets out grabbing a blanket from the front of the car. He opens the door for me and helps me out.

Have you ever slept under the stars Darius asks as he puts down a blanket.

Not sure woint we get to cold I ask.

I'll keep you warm if you get cold Darius says laying on the blanket. Zoey it's ok I'll protect you from anything in the night Darius says again.

Alright I say as I lay down on the blanket with him.

We spend a few hours watching the stars until we both drift off to sleep. My head rests on his chest while his arms are wrapped around my waist.