Dear Lucus & Marcus

~Chapter 79~

Today I woke up early as I always do and get myself ready for the day ahead. I brushed out my hair and left my face clear with no make up. I got changed into a jumper dress and then went downstairs to grab some food. While walking downstairs I think of all the letters and how much love I have received over the last couple of days from those who mean the most to me.

As I walk into my kitchen I start to heat some porridge in my microwave. While that is cooking I go and make myself a tea just to help me wake up a little more. Bing Bing Bing the microwave dings making me jump a little. I take out the food and close the door of the microwave before going to the table and eating the porridge and drinking my tea.

When I'm done I clean the dishes and leave my house dropping of the letter for Lucus and Marcus. I walk down the road and go inside, putting the letter on the table and then leaving back to mine without a sound.

~Marcus's Pov~

I wake up around 8:30 and go into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I'm done showering and doing my morning routine I go to the kitchen where I see a letter addressed to Lucus and I. I go and grab myself some breakfast and eat it while I wait for everyone to wake up. A couple minutes later Lucus joins me and I give him the letter. He opens it and starts reading it.

Dear Lucus and Marcus

You guys are two of the funniest people in the world. You have a nack to always making people laugh to the point their falling on the ground hysterically laughing and holding their stomachs. You guys often at times annoy me with how much you've pranked me but I love you anyway despite all your crazy pranks.

You both are like little brothers to me and even if we're not related I feel like we are by the heart. You inspire so many people inside your personal life and outside with your fans. I know the number doesn't matter but every single number shows all the hard work you guys have done over the years and I just want to say you both deserve the world.

You've always been there for me just like I'm always been there for you guys. Through ups and downs you've always came out in top and your strength is what many admire. Your both goofy just like your brothers but you have two of the most pure souls anyone could have. Just by being you a dark day of mine would always turn into something so much better whenever you guys were around.

Lucus and Marcus you amaze me everyday and I caint wait to see what you get up to in the future. You mean the world to me just like everyone else and without your support, strength and your gift of life I know I wouldn't be as happy as I am now in life without you guys. Keep being you and living your best life. Keep challenging yourselves and giving hope to those fighting hard battles. Your an inspiration to this world and I know you'll both do such great things in life no matter where your journey goes I know you always take the world on togetter.

Thankyou for everything Zoey.

Aw that's so sweet of her. I say.

Lets go and see if she's at her house. Lucus says.

Alright let's go. I say getting up.

We leave our house and go over to Zoe's place. Walking around the back of our house we look over at Zoe's house and see both cars parked in the driveway so now we know she's home. Walking up to the front door we gently knock on the door and wait for her to come and open the door. A couple minutes later she opens the door and we thank her for the letter.

~End of Pov~

Hey Ivan. I say giving her letter.

Hey what's this?. She says reading it. Oh you really mean that. Aw your the best big sister. Ivanita says.

Your the best Lil sister. I say.

I'll make sure to keep this forever. Ivan says smiling.

I smile back and go back to my place to grab my final letter. Other than one I caint give out but you'll find out soon.

To be continued...