Meeting Smokepurpp

~Chapter 65~

Today early this morning Chris invited me out to his place to chill with him while he records ten new songs for his new album. I accepted and went to the airport only to find my driver taking me to a private jet. Chris must of sent this how sweet of him. Once the driver parks the car and gets out he grabs my bag and opens the car door for me while handing off my bag to a security guard. I go onto the plane and take a seat.

A while later I arrive in La and I'm now on my way up to Chris's house. During the drive I write some more lyrics on my phone and listen to music through my earphones. Soon parking in his driveway I check the time and get out. I look up and see Chris coming out of his house and over to me holding his arms out. He gives me a hug and I return the hug seeing a figure move at the door behind Chris.

Hey how was your trip up here?. Chris asks.

It was good. How are you?. I ask.

I'm good. You?. Chris says.

I'm good. I say.

Nice. Come in I just finished some new songs and I want to know what you think. Chris says.

Alright I'm sure they will be amazing. I say.

Oh Purpps here but he doesn't know your here. I thought I would suprise him since your his celebrity crush. Chris says from inside his house.

Alright. I say as I step into his house.

I like what you did with your hair it suits you and you look great. Chris says.

Oh thankyou. I say.

The security guard takes my bag to the guest room and I follow Chris over to his studio where apparently he said purpp was. Chris goes back in and distracts purpp while I sit on the couch and wait for his sign. Chris plays one of his songs and asks purpp what he think and he answers. Chris nods and that's my cue to start talking.

That is a really good song. I love the beat. I say.

What Zoey's here?. Purpp says surprised.

The one and only. Chris says.

Hey nice to meet you. I say shaking his hand.

Likewise. I was not expecting that. Purpp says.

I'm hungry you guys want anything?. Chris asks.

Sure. Purpp and I say in union.

Chris chuckles and leaves purpp and I in the studio so we just spend the time talking about music and whatever comes to mind. Soon later Chris comes back with some food and we start to eat and continue to listen to Chris's new songs. After many hours in the studio purpp leaves and now it's just Chris and I in his house. When it gets dark out we go out and order some food eating in the restaurant.

Chris and I have become close friends over the last year of touring with him and he knows about my brake up with Ben. He wasn't happy that he cheated but he did tell me I could do better and that I'll find someone that will treat me the way I deserve. When we are both done eating our food we go back to Chris's house and go to bed.

After saying night to Chris I go upstairs and into the guest room where there I get changed and do my normal night routine. Once I'm done I check my phone and noticed that I've been tagged in a post of Smokepurpp's so I go and check it out. It's a selfie we took togetter in the studio. I read the caption and give the post a like and commenting a ☺ emoji before turning my phone off and falling asleep.