Coachella Squad

~Chapter 21~

Today was the day we were all going to coachella. Everyone but I haven't been so they went to a fitting to get some outfits before hand. My group is already in La while the others are still on the plane. Dari, Steve, Marcus and I get into the uber and drive down to palm Springs. The music line up this year was going to be amazing.

Many hours later we have arrived in palm Springs and to our house we are staying in for the next 4 days. Getting out and grabing our luggage we all head inside and into our rooms.
I go over to the bed and take out my outfits, I hang them up in the waldrobe while Darius does the same with his.

With those outfits your going to slay coachella this year babe Darius says hanging up his last outfit.

Thanks babe you'll look amazing too I say putting my shoes at the bottom.

Steve bro could you come here for a sec Darius calls out.

Sure just a sec Steve calls out back.

Dari tells me about a idea he had. We will have to talk about it to Steve and Alex but I would like to start a youtube channel with him.

~Darius's Pov~

Our first video could be a coachella montage if the guys are ok with it I say.

Yo what's up guys Steve asks coming in.

I think Zoe and I are going to start a youtube channel but on a day you doint film with the others I say.

Really I can help you guys film after the others on the same day but did you have an idea on what day. Steve asks.

Well the days everyone posts are all week and on weekends but I think we could start with Friday after you and the brothers film Zoe says.

That's alright with me what about you Steve I ask.

Yeah sounds good to me. Did you guys want to go get some food when the others get here Steve says.

Sure Zoey and I say.

Steve leaves the room and Zoe and I think about some stuff for the youtube channel.
We spent a while thinking about a name until Zoey says she just had a idea.

~End of Pov~

What about somthing simple like Zoe & Dari or D & Z I say.

Hmm that could work let's take a vote at dinner and see what everyone else says. Dari says.

I nod and head out of the room. Leaving the house we all make out way to a nearby restaurant for some food. Many hours later the sun has gone down and the rest of the squad have now joined us. We all eat our food and have our drinks when Dari starts to speak.

Zoey and I have somthing we should tell you. We think we're going to start a channel Dari says.

Really that's amazing you guys would make a lot of cool content Cyrus says.

What's first for you guys Christina asks.

We're thinking of a coachella montage if your all down to be in it and if you could help shoot it Alex and Steve I say.

I'm down anything for you guys Alex says.

Doint worry I got you sis always have and always will Steve says.

Thanks guys I say.

I pay for the food and we all head back to the house. On the way back everyone is getting hyped for tommow and to listen to the music.
Not a long walk later we arrive back and get ready for bed. My phone dings on the table as I tie up my hair. I go back into the room and sit on the bed, I message back the twins and like a few posts. I follow Alex and like his latest picture that I'm tagged in with the squad.

Soon I put my phone on silent and lay down in bed. Darius lays down next to me and we both fall asleep dreaming about how much fun we will be having with all of our friends and family.