Lose You To Love Me

~Chapter 93~

Waking up at 5am I dicided that there was no point to staying in bed and going back to sleep so I get up and get ready for the day. Today I dicided I would record a video for my YouTube. I'll be singing a cover of Selena Gomez's new song lose you to love me. Both of her new songs in a way I can relate to because I feel like I had to lose Ben so I could love myself and that how that part of my life has ended the chapter has closed.

Finishing in the bathroom I take my phone off the bedside table and leave my room to go out to the patio outside. Reaching the back door I unlock it and go outside, I sit down on a chair outside and get my phone ready to record. Suddenly as I'm putting my phone down I get a facetime call from August. He's up early too so I anwer the call and soon his face comes onto the screen.

August: Hey Zoe what happened to your face??.

Zoey: My ex Ben.

August: He slapped you again?.

Zoey: Yeah he came around to the airbnb and said he wanted to talk but things went downhill from there but my friend Darius stopped him before he hit me again. It's just scary after the first time.

August: You've got good people around you. What happened before?.

Zoey: He beat me up at my house and I had to get rushed to hospital but now he's caught its just now taking him to court.

August: Dam but at least he caught and you'll get justice. Your friends and family will be there with you and I will if you want me too.

Zoey: At this stage all I need is my family and friends.

August: As your friend I promise to be by your side through it all. I know you had a rough ralationship with him but not every guy out there will be like him. You'll find love again.

Zoey: Thankyou that means a lot right now.

August: So what are you doing today?. Need a friend?.

Zoey:  I'm recording a cover if you want to join me?.

August: Yeah sure I'll be right over.

Zoey: Alright I'll see you soon byee.

August: Byee.

We hang up and I start setting up for the video  again. A couple minutes later August appears around the corner and joins me. He takes my phone and starts recording me singing. We end up doing a couple of songs till about 12pm and then finally go and get some food together. While out and about walking down streets and paths August and I keep our heads down from the papz as our security lead us where we want to go.

We go into a small Cafe and sit at the back and get some food and talk. After a while we leave and walk back to the car with the papz surrounding us. Theses guys just doint stop do they throwing insults and questions to us like we aren't even human. Are you two dating?. Are you making music togetter?. I doint know if you'd work out as a couple?. Soon we get back to the car and I go inside sitting near the window.

August gets in and we then start driving off with the papz still around us. We drive around La and joke around till we drive up to a hill and watch the sunset over La. After the sun has set we go home but not before stopping off for a quick bite to eat. By the time we get back to the airbnb I say goodbye to August and head inside. When I get inside I lock the door and head to my room and get ready for bed. After a couple minutes I get in bed and fall asleep.