Sibling's Day

~Chapter 57~

After a good night's sleep at home I start to get ready for the day. I pick up my jeans from the dresser and walk into the bathroom to get changed. A couple of minutes later I finish and fold my pyjamas up neatly before going into the kitchen and making breakfast for Ben and I. If I remember correctly I was spending the day with my siblings since life has been hectic and we all have been busy but we're all free today.

 I turn on the stove and grab some eggs and bacon out of the fridge as well as a pack of hash browns from the freezer. I sit everything I need down on the bench and start cooking the bacon in the pan. While it's cooking I crack some eggs into another pan and scramble them while multitasking with the hash browns. I put some bread in the toaster and once it's done I take it out and put it on the plate.

I turn off the stove and put everything on the plates. Once everythings served I place the plates on the plates mats and make Ben his morning coffee. By the time I'm done I'm done and sit down Ben comes and joins me. We eat our breakfast and talk about our plans for the day. After a couple of hours I leave the house and go over to the park with Steve. When we're there we see our brother and sister so we go over and meet up with them.

Hey Zoe, hey Steve how are you guys?. Kiki asks.

We're good how are you guys?. Steve asks.

Good what have you guys been up to?. I've heard you meet Chris Brown and got signed Zoe. Aaron says.

Yeah I still caint believe it. I actually go with him on tour in two weeks to open his show. I say.

What! Really that's amazing. Kiki says.

I'm really happy for you Zoe. This is somthing you've always dreamed of doing. Aaron says.

Yeah it is. I say smiling.

You'll have to get me on a video chat when your with him since you know I'm a big fan. Kiki says.

Yeah I will. I say.

We spend the morning hanging out in the park playing soccer and laughing till our stomachs hurt and we were crying from laughing so much at old storys we rembered when we were younger. It's days like this I've missed the most since growing up and moving away from everyone but Steve. It's always nice just to have some time with your siblings when you doint see them often. I guess it's like feeling content and happy with life even though it has its many ups and downs.

As hours go by we go out for some food and drive around in our cars. Aaron and Kiki haven't seen my new car so I drive them around town one by one and they seem to of liked it. Driving to the river with Kiki I park my car in a parking space and open the door while turning off the engine. Kiki does the same and we walk up the curve and onto the footpath waiting for our brothers to come and join us.

I lock my car and soon after I did that Steve and Aaron come and park a parking space away from my car. They get out and join us as we walk around the lake. While we are here we take a few pictures togetter and laugh at some of the faces we pulled when we look through them. Time catches up with us as we make it up to a hill and see the sun starting to set over the city.

We make our way back to the cars while it's still slightly light outside. Once we reach the cars we say goodbye to each other and go home. While on the way home Steve and I talk about some random things. When we reach the front gate to the property it gets darker and the stars are shining in the sky.

I drive up the long road and up around the fountain dropping off Steve before driving down to the side house and parking my car in the garage with the rest of the supercars. I open the door, turn off the engine and get out making sure to lock my car behind me. I walk inside and get changed quickly before joing Ben for dinner.

We eventually eat dinner, watch movies, clean up, do our night routines and then go to bed. Once my eyes closed that night I pictured what my life is going to be like on tour with Chris and how the one thing I ever wanted to do is happening. Dreams really do come true.