It Was All A Dream!

~Chapter 42~

I woke up this morning in my house I lived in before I lived with Steve. I look at my phone and notice I have a text. I open the message and see that Darius has texted me but his name is under bestie. Wait... Was everything I just thought happend was a dream. I wasn't in a ralationship with Darius and I didn't move in with him and his family... I wasn't his girlfriend. Oh my God that was insane. I get up and notice that most of the things in my life has still stayed the same.

My family is my family, my dad isent alive, the dobre brothers are my friends as well as Christina, Alex and the others. I look out my bedroom window and see that my cars are there my lamborghini aventador and Steve and i's shared tesla. Wow I'm so confused but I guess this is my life now. I read the text from Darius. Oh wow I forgot I was best friends with his girlfriend Maddy.

*Text from Darius*
Hey Zoe were filming a quiz video where we get dunked if we get the anwer wrong would you like to be in the video?.

*Text from Zoey*
You know I'm not good with the quizzes you guys do so I think I'll pass.

*Text from Darius*
Ok I'll catch you later bye.

*Text from Zoey*
Bye.

I go on my day cleaning my room and organising it before I go downstairs to cook breakfast. Around 7:30am I finish my breakfast but as soon as Im just about to rinse my plate I get a call from Maddy.

*Call with Maddy*

Maddy: Hey Zoe I haven't seen you in a few weeks I was just wondering if you would like to go on a girls holiday to Thailand Koh Samui?.

Zoey: I would love to when we're you thinking?.

Maddy: The second of august Christina and Ivanita will be coming as well.

Zoey: Sounds good caint wait.

Maddy: Are you free tomorrow?. We need to hang out.

Zoey: Yeah where and when.

Maddy: I'll come around to yours at 11am.

Zoey: Ok see you then.

Maddy: Caint wait.

I hang up and rinse my plate, then I put it into the dishwasher before cleaning the rest of my house. Many hours later I finish just before I grab somthing quick to eat for lunch. The doorbell rings and I go over to Anwer it. Opening the door it reveals Ben.

Hey Zoey you meet me at the coffee shop and we exchanged numbers but yours must of changed. Ben says.

Oh yeah come in I got a new phone. Here I'll put it into your phone again. I say.

He hands me his phone and I put my new number in before handing his phone back and going to sit on the couch. He follows and we end up talking for hours. Eventually night falls and once we have eaten he helps me clean up and asks me a question I didn't think I cute guy like him would ask this to a girl like me.

I really like you Zoey can I take you out on a date on Friday. Ben asks.

Yes I would like that what time?. I ask.

Does 8:30pm suit you?. Ben asks.

Yes I'll see you then. I say.

After waking up from living in a dream I seem to like my real life a lot better. I'm friends with the Dobre Brothers and their friends, family and girlfriends. I have an amazing twin brother Steve and I just somehow managed to get a date with a really cute guy named Ben. I say in my head as we walk to the door.

We say goodbye and I shut and lock the door before going upstairs into my room. I get changed into my pyjamas, wash my face, brush my teeth etc. A few minutes later I finish and get into bed falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.