Moving In & Tour Announcement

~Chapter 34~

~Darius's Pov~

Yo guys are you all in the living room I call out I call out.

Yeah we're in here Marcus says.

I walk up the stairs from my room and down the hall until I reach the living room. I walk up the stairs and sit on the couch next to Steve  and Cyrus.

I need to talk to you guys about Zoey I say.

Is it good or bad Alex asks.

Its good guys I just need to see what you think I say.

Alright what us it Lucus asks as Christina comes down the steps.

What's going on Christina asks as she sits next to Cyrus with Lashes.

Ok I'm just going to say it. I want to ask Zoey to move in with us I say.

Really bro that's amazing we would love to have her live here Cyrus says.

So you guys alright if she lives here I ask.

Of course she's family Alex says.

Alright I'll ask her when she's finished getting ready I say getting up.

I let the others get back to what they were talking about before. I leave the living room and go back to my room. Zoey has most of her stuff here she just lives out of a suitcase. I sit on my bed and wait for her to come back in.
~end of Pov~

I walk into Daris room and see him sitting on his bed. I put my things back in my suitcase and slip my jacket over my shoulders. Dari gets up and takes my hands in his and starts to speak to me.

I know you doint want to go back to your mums house and live their with your dad, brother and sister but I've wanted to ask you this for a while. Zoe will you move in with me we can build another house in the future and everyone else is excited to have you here Dari says.

Are you sure everyone is ok with me being here I ask.

They are more than ok with you moving in Dari says.

Alright I'll move in with you most of my stuff is here anyway I say.

Yesss Dari yells hugging me tight.

I hug him back and we both go back into the living room to make it official with the rest of the guys. Stepping up the stairs we sit on the couch and let everyone know that I'm living here now. Everyone gets excited and we spend a few hours chilling.

Ever since we told everyone I've noticed Christina hasn't stopped smiling. I think she's happy that theirs finally a girl joining team dobre. The guys were filming an announcement video to tell everyone their going on another tour. I take my phone out and get ready to take a selfie until Christina, Alex and Ivanita come into the frame.

We take a picture all together and I end up posting one on my insta with the caption: we are going on tour with the Dobre brothers. Come see us and we hope to see you their. I tag them @stinakayy @alexhassanx @ivanitalomeli and then post it.

Hey Zoe can you sing Ivanita asks me.

A little why I ask.

Can you sing something for us Ivanita asks.

Oh sure I say thinking of a verse.

I start to sing a little bit and I see the guys coming back in from the corner of my eye. The guys make their way up to wear the others and I are and sit on the couch listening to me sing. I stop after I've finished the verse and everyone starts clapping.

Wow babe your really good Dari says.

Your The twin with all the talent Steve says.

Your talented too Steve I say.

That's sis Steve says.

Oh Dari, Zoe I've edited the video did you want to have a look Alex asks.

Sure Dari says.

We go over to the kitchen table and watch the video. After a while we ended up loving it and decided to post it on our YouTube channel. Marcus and Lucus suggested that we all go out for dinner so when the sun starts to set we all leave the property and head to a restaurant in our different cars.

Parking the cars in the parking spaces we all head into the restaurant. Getting our tables we sit down and start to order. After a couple of minutes we get our food and eat. Midway through eating a cheers is made by Steve.

Here's to Zoe moving in and an amazing adventure ahead Steve says.

Everyone cheers and then goes back to eating. After a few hours after paying for the bill we head home late in the night. Once we get back to the house everyone gets ready for bed and falls asleep soon later.