Meeting Selena Gomez

~Chapter 96~

Time flys past and I upload my cover on my YouTube channel but as I check the time its already 12pm so I go and grab my phone and head out. I get a uber to a nearby studio that August said he would be up the street from. I arrive at the street and pay the uber driver before walking up the street. When I walk up the street i check my phone and suddenly bump into a figure that's looking down on their phone.

Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. I apologise.

Oh it's ok I wasn't looking either. Selena says.

Hey your Selena Gomez. I say.

Thats me and you must be the one and only Zoey Perez. I've seen the cover you did of my song and I just want to say that it was amazing your voice is angelic. I caint wait to see what you do next. Selena says.

Aw thankyou your so sweet. I say.

I need to get going but I would love to be on a song with you so here's my number and I'll text you when I'm free. Selena says handing me a piece of paper with her number.

That would be amazing. I'll talk to you later. I say.

Alright bye it was nice to meet you Zoey. Selena says with a smile.

You too Selena. Bye. I say walking down the path to meet August.

A couple minutes later I reach the end of the street and meet up with August. We go up to the place August wanted to bring me and as I look up I see the whole city down below. It's absolutely gorgeous. Behind us he's laid a blanket with a few drinks and fruits. We sit down on the blanket and eat and drink while looking over at the city. August takes a sip of his drink and then look over at me like he's going to ask me somthing.

I need to admit somthing to you Zoe and I hope you doint think I'm trying to rush you. August says.

Alright?. I say. 

These last few weeks I've spent with you I've gotton to know you really well and I've never meet a girl like you. Your kind, caring, sopportive, gorgeous, funny I mean your everything I would look for in a girl. I doint want to make you feel rushed or do anything you doint want to do but I just need to tell you that I really like you and everytime I'm with you I fall even harder in love with you. If you doint have feelings for me I'll understand. August says.

I feel the same as you do August I just didn't know if you felt anything towards me. I say.

So if I asked you to be mine what would you say?. August asks.

I would say yes but there's something else. I say.

What that?. August asks.

I'm going to a dress up Halloween party as a friend of Chris's but I would love it if you came along too. I say.

Sure what do you want us to be?. August asks.

I'll show you a picture. I say as I take out my phone, bring up a picture and show it to him.

Oh yeah thats cool I love it. August says.

For the rest of the day we hang out and watch the sunset before we go back to the house. When we get back to the house August drops me off after we ate at a nice restaurant. I give him a kiss on the cheek and head inside to the dark house. Everyone must be asleep so I go straight to my room, get ready for bed and then fall asleep excited for this Halloween party tommow.