Happy Birthday Christina

~Chapter 67~

Today i woke up and took a shower before getting changed and fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror. Today was Christina's 22nd birthday so when I've finished getting ready I will wish her a happy birthday. After I'm done I grab my phone off the bedside table and put it onto the charger while I open my message's. I go onto Christina's contact and open the text messages and then I type out a message for her.

*Text from Zoey*
Hey stina happy birthday. I hope you have an amazing time today and enjoy your holiday.

*Text from Christina*
Hey thanks Zoe. I will have loads of fun how's La going?.

*Text from Zoey*
Amazing I've meet a few people so far and I'm working on some more songs.

*Text from Christina*
I caint wait to hear them. We should meet up there soon. We can pass through on the way back.

*Text from Zoey*
That sounds amazing.

*Text from Christina*
Where are you staying?.

*Text from Zoey*
I'm staying with Chris at his house but we're going to head off to Texas soon so we'll be there for a bit.

*Text from Christina*
Ohh nice thanks again for the birthday gift I love it. Steve gave it to me before we left and I just opened it before you messaged me. Your so so sweet. ❤️

*Text from Zoey*
Had to get you somthing special for your birthday but I better go. Talk soon. ❤️

*Text from Christina*
Talk soon Zoe have Fun.

*Text from Zoey*
Thanks girl you too.

I finish packing and then I wait for Chris to knock on my door to tell me he's ready to leave. Moments later I hear a knock at the door and hear Chris saying he's ready. I grab everything of mine and head out the door to the car with him. We put our bags inside the car and get in but not before Chris goes back to the house and locks it. He gets in the car with me and soon the security are driving us off to the airport.

After a short drive to the airport we get driven to the plane and load out bags onto the private jet when we park. Chris and I go onto his jet and take a seat but first let me explain why we're going to Texas and what I got Christina for her birthday while we wait for our bags to be loaded onto the jet. For Christina's birthday I brought her a limited addition white and black Louie vuitton purses. Expensive to get but she deserves it for always being a great person and a friend when I need it.

Why I am on a private jet to Texas is because Chris has a concert and he invited me along just to watch and support him from the sidelines as a friend. He also said to just really look into what it's like when I get a bigger following like him or even if I do but a girl can dream. Chris was excited about this show because in the crowd tonight was going to be his gorgeous daughter Royalty with her mum and a few others. Chris said I should go watch the show with them.

Skip some time later we just got to the venue and I'm watching Chris do his thing before the show starts. A few minutes later Chris is getting ready to go on as I make my way to the sidelines. While I wait I send Steve a text so he knows I'm safe since he's always worried about me.

*Text from Zoey*
Hey Steve I'm at Chris's concert in Texas watching from the sidelines. Just want to say I'm safe and you've got nothing to worry about I've got my own security now.

*Text from Steve*
Ohh nice well I hope you have a great time and I'm glad your safe. Caint wait for you to be back.

*Text from Zoey*
Thanks bro me too caint wait to come home and see everyone.

I then post a video of the crowd on my story and scroll through my feed liking and commenting on a few. I put my phone in my pocket and look up at the stage while I wait. Moments later Chris's mum, Royalty and Nia join me.

 Royalty comes and stands next to me while Nia and Joyce talk to a friend of there's. After a while they come over and I introduce myself to them with a smile but then when I'm talking to them all of a sudden Chris comes on and starts his first song. Hours later after the concert and chilling with his family I go back to the hotel with a security guard and go to bed.