The New Dobre House Tour

~Chapter 14~

~A few weeks later~

After a long night of studying I wake up and get ready for the day. I take a quick shower and then get changed into somthing a bit more comfortable. A few minutes later I'm out of the shower and dressed. I blow-dry my hair and straighten it when it's dry. I put a little bit of make-up on and then I'm done. I put my shoes on and leave the house, I call a uber and drive off to the uni to sit my last exams.

~Steve's Pov~

I finish getting ready and leave my room. I put on my shoes and walk over to Aurelia and Boz's house. A short walk later and I arrive to see the brothers outside. I walk up the path with my camera in hand.

Yo ready to head to the house I say.

Yeah everyone got everything Cyrus says as everyone nods.

We all get into the black suv and head to the new house. A couple of days after we had the new years party we went to look at this house and we all fell in love with the place so we brought it and are now in the moving process.
Driving into the we reach a gate and I put the code in. The gate opens and I drive up the long road on our property and park the car at the house. The brothers and I then start to film a house tour.

~End of Steve's Pov~

Finally after hours of sitting on a plastic chair I finish my exams now let's hope I pass so I can graduate the courses. I call the uber again and go back to my mums house. Im going back to la to get the Tesla shipped over to Maryland and to pick up a few last things of mine at the apartment before I leave to go on a trip with Cameron and her brother's.

The uber drops me back at my mums and I pay the driver before going back inside and packing a bag for the trip. A few hours later I finish packing and head chill on my phone. Sitting on my bed I get a notification 🔔 on my phone letting me know that Lucus and Marcus have uploaded a new video. I watch it and see the tour of their new house. Just as I finish
watching the video I get a text Darius.

*Text from Darius*
Hey cutie mind if I come and stay with you for the night before you leave for your trip tomorrow?.

*Text from Zoey*
Hey sure I doint mind see you soon. 😘

*Text from Darius*
See you soon. 😘

~Darius's Pov~

I spent a few hours helping my brothers move some stuff in before I leave to see Zoey. After arriving at her mums house I knock on the door and I'm greeted by her mum.

Darius! please come in Zoey's just in the kitchen finishing dinner Elen says.

Thankyou Elen I say walking inside and into the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen I see Zoey dishing some food onto plates. As she finishes I go over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and leaning my head on her shoulder.
She smiles and turns around kissing me on the cheek. I smile and go sit down at the table with her and her family. Steve soon joins us as we eat the food.

A while later I go help Zoey clean up while everyone else goes to bed. Drying the dishes and putting them away I feel Zoey take my hand and lead me to her bedroom before going into the bathroom and getting changed. I wait on her bed on my phone scrolling through instagram.

~End of Darius's Pov~

I finish getting changed and doing my daily night routine and I go out of my bathroom and back into my room. I get onto my bed and see Darius put his phone on the bedside table along with his keys and wallet. After putting his things down he lays down on my bed and looks at me as I lay down too.

What time is your flight tomorrow Darius asks.

11:30 am The plan is to head over to la grab some of Steve and I chloths and stuff we left, get the tesla shipped back to here for Steve, meet up with Cameron and her twin brothers and go skiing for a couple days. How about you got any plans. I say looking him in the eyes.

Sounds good other than moving into the new house and filming I'll be missing you and I know the others will too Darius says.

I hug Darius before we both fall asleep together. When two hearts are made for each other, No distance is too far, No time is too long, and no other love can brake them apart.