Pranking Lucus

~Chapter 32~

~Marcus's Pov~

Lucus started off the video while I layed in the sun to tan. Little did Lucus know is that I'm pranking him. Today he wants to look through my phone to see if I'm hiding anything. The plan was to make it look like I've been texting Lucus's girlfriend when really I've been texting Rahman he's helping me with this prank.

The sun goes behind a cloud as Steve and Lucus come over. He asks what I'm doing and I get up putting my shirt and shoes back on. He tries really hard to get me to give him my phone but I doint let him and walk away. I joke around with him and soon he gets a hold of my phone and runs off with it.

Steve runs behind us laughing as I tell Lucus to stop. He unlocks my phone and looks through it despite my attempts to stop him. Soon I get my phone back my phone and leave, go back inside and into the bathroom where there he finds out I've texted his girlfriend.

He gets mad and reads the texts. He leaves and drives over to his girlfriends house but I run out and stop him so Steve and I can go with him. As he drives to her house I act like I feel bad. Steve doesn't know about the prank and neither does Ivanita. A couple of minutes we arrive and Lucus makes me to go up to the door with him.

Ivanita isent home so Lucus has to call her again so she's comes back. Lucus is not happy with me so I know that the prank is working well. She soon gets back and we talk it's not until the end that I tell them it's a prank. Were all good now and end the video. We say bye to Ivanita and head back home. Once we are back home we edit and upload the video.
~End of Pov~

Aurelia, Christina and I just had an amazing time walking around the park after lunch and now we are back at the hotel. I quickly take a shower and get into a cute outfit. After I'm out of the shower and dressed I dry my hair and think of the amazing time I have had with Aurelia and Christina. After everything that has happened I doint want this trip to end. I finish my hair and go back to my room. I get a facetime call from Darius so I pick up showing my face.

~Facetime call~

Dari. Hey babe.

Zoey. Hey babe.

Dari. How's your trip so far?.

Zoey. It's been amazing just what I needed.

Dari. That's good I caint wait to see you on Saturday.

Zoey. Me too it's weird not having you guys here.

*Steve pops his head in*

Steve. Hey z looks like your having fun over there.

Zoey. Hey bro I am how are you?.

Steve. I'm good just chilling with the guys.

Dari. What have you got planned for the next week?.

Zoey. I think we're just hanging out and catching up with some friends that live here.

Dari. Oh cool I hope you have a great time for the rest of your trip and I'll see you on Saturday.

Zoey. Alright I better get back to the girls. I'll see you both on the weekend.

Steve. Bye Zoe.

Dari. By babe.

Zoey. Bye guys.

We hang up and I go back to the couch to watch some shows on Netflix with the girls. As it gets dark outside Christina and I feel our eyelids slowly close. We end up falling asleep while the movie is playing in the background.

~Aurelia's Pov~

I notice that the girls have fallen asleep on the couches so I go over to the cupboard and grab two blankets and two pillows. I go back over to them and gently put the blankets over them as well as putting the pillows gently under their heads.

 I then turn off the tv and clear up the trash on the table. I go into the kitchen and put the trash in the bin before turning off the lights and going into my room to go to bed. I fall asleep to the peaceful sounds of the trees outside.

~End of Pov~