Dear Maddy & Darius

~Chapter 76~

I'm slowly but surely getting through all of the letters. If anything it makes me see how many people I have in my life and I didn't realise I had this many. I gave Aurelia and Boz's there's and I went to read my dads to him at his grave yesterday now all I today's one is Maddy and Darius's letter. I walk inside the main house and take off my shoes at the front. I knew where they both were because I sent them a text saying that I needed to give them somthing.

I walk downstairs, down the hall and then out the backyard to the pool where Maddy and Dari were. I walk over and take a seat at the edge of the pool and put my feet in being careful not to drop my phone or the letter in the pool since that would be a disaster.

Hey Zoe what you got there?. Dari asks.

It's a letter for you guys. I've written everyone one but giving it to them personally. I just doint think I tell you guys enough so this letter will tell you guys. I say handing dari the letter.

Aw that's so sweet let's read it. Maddy says with a smile.

Alrighty let's read. Dari says while opening the letter.

Dear Maddy and Darius.

Two of the most amazing pepole that somehow I was lucky enough to have as best friends even family. I never could put the right words on this but I'll try my best. Through thick and thin you guys have been the ones to spread nothing but love and positively to me and others. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be were I am today and as dark as it sounds I know I wouldn't be with you guys today or ever again if I kept losing myself.

I got through my depression, grief and headache with everyone but you guys were the ones that saved me from myself. You really saved my life and I caint thank you guys enough. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for everything. You guys made me laugh on dark days, you made me feel loved and cared for, you saved the day millions of times and you helped me accept myself when I was putting myself down.

Dari your like another brother to me and you've always been that since day one. You have never failed to make me laugh with your goofyness and made me cry out of laughter with those jokes of yours. Your a sweet guy and Maddy is one lucky girl to have you and love you. You've always been there and I know you always will be even when my crazy ex dicided to show up.

With the help of you I didn't get any worse so thankyou Dari I appreciate everything you do for me and I'll always make sure to be there whenever you need me. Maddy your one of the sweetest girls I've ever meet. Anytime I needed  to have a one on one conversation with another girl you were the one who was there.

From girls days to secret conversations you've always made them so much better. To have you in my life is amazing and I never thought in a million years I would meet you but here I am being your bestie and your sister from another mister. You guys are the real ones and have hearts full of love and kindness. Thankyou both for always making me smile and helping me become that better version of myself and being the best people in the world.

Out of all the country's and people in this world I'm lucky to have you both in my life and I hope that will never change because I wouldn't be the same if I didn't have two of my best friends around. Thankyou again for everything and I'll always be very grateful of you guys and not to mention you both have such a cute pup.

Forever and always Zoey.

Oh my gosh that's so meaningful Zoe. Maddy says while wipeing a few tears away.

That all came from the heart I could tell thanks for that. Dari says with a smile.

We share a group hug and chill out all together before the sun sets over the tall trees around the property. Eventually as night grows near we eat dinner and all go our separate ways once it gets very late. I put my shoes on and walk outside to the peaceful sound of the trees blowing in the wind. The stars sparkle while the moon shines bright in the sky as I make my way inside my house and up to my room. I go to bed and slowly go to sleep.