A Chris Brown Concert

~Chapter 54~

~A few weeks later~

I sat in my living room watching TV and drinking water. My ribs are now healed and I can go back to my normal routine. I hear keys in the door and a figure move around. I turn my head and see that it's Ben at coming inside holding an evolope in his hand. He puts his keys down on the kitchen counter and comes over to me with a smile. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and sits down next to me.

I have something you might like here. Ben says holding up the evolope.

Oh really?. I question.

I know how much you like Chris's songs so I thought you would like to go to his concert and meet him. Ben says.

Are you serious! That's amazing! Where is it?. I ask.

It's in La. We land, go to the hotel, get ready and then head to his show today. Ben says.

Today? I need to pack. I say getting up.

Babe doint worry Maddy and Steve helped me pack a few things for you. Ben says.

Alright when do we leave?. I ask.

In half an hour. Ben says.

I'll get ready now so I doint have to leave it to the last minute. I say.

Alright I'll be here. Ben says.

I go and get ready in my room. After getting changed I go into the bathroom and do what I do every morning. A few minutes later I walk out putting my keys in my bag and go with Ben to his car. A few minutes more minutes later we arrive at the airport and go and check our bags before getting the tickets scanned and going on the plane.

We find out seats and sit down next to each other. While looking out the window the plane takes off and Ben intertwines his hand with mine as I smile at him. This man really does make me the happiest girl in the world and I pray to God everyday that he's the one I'll stay with for a while.

Hours later we landed in La, got our bags and are now about to go into the hotel room. I swipe the key and open the door to reveal a spacious room similar to the hotel room I stay in while I was at lollapalooza with Dari and the twins it's just this one is a one bedroom. I get a jumper dress out of my suitcase and go into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I get changed, do my makeup and hair, put my thigh high hells on and walk out of the bathroom. Ben has his back turned as he's putting his shoes on but once he feels that I'm in the room he turns around and gasps. He takes my hand spinning me into him as he kisses me and tells me that I look beautiful.

Ben takes my hand and we leave our room to go to the concert. After getting to the concert we spend most of the day singing and dancing to Chris's songs. After a few more songs he ends his concert once it's dark with fireworks shotting in the sky. While everyone makes their way out of the arena we stay back for the meet and greet. While we wait to be called I post a few things from the concert on my instagram story.

Suddenly a guard comes up to us and tells us to follow him so we do. He leads us down the stairs, backstage and down a long hall way to a room on the corner. The guard knocks on the door and a middle aged man opens it letting us all in. Once we're inside we see Chris staying next to the couches smiling at us.

Hey you must be Zoey and Ben it's nice to meet you. Chris says.

Hey you too she loves your music. Ben says.

Likewise I'm a fan of you. I've seen your covers and I have to say you have a beautiful voice. Chris says.

Oh thankyou. I say.

I called you back here because I would love to sign you to my label. You doint have to worry about anything while your here but you both can stay at my place and use my studio if you want to. Chris says.

You would really sign me?. I ask shocked.

Yeah you have a talent and I would like to make it possible to live a dream. Chris says.

OK I'll do it. I say.

Amazing one of my guards will bring you to my place tommow. Chris says.

We take a few pictures togetter and then leave after spending a few minutes with Chris. Walking out of the venue we get a uber back to  the hotel and once we get their we go straight to bed my smile never leaving my face.