New Hair

~Chapter 37~

I just got back to the house from the hairdressers. I dicided to go blonde but nobody knew except for my brother Steve. I walk into the lounge room and everyone's heads shoot up from whatever they were doing on their phones.

Babe your blonde what happend Dari asks.

I dicided I wanted to change my hair do you not like it I ask.

I do you know I'll always love you whatever you do but I have to admit you do look really cute Dari says.

Thanks babe what do you guys think I ask the others.

It's definitely different then what we're used to but you look great Cyrus says.

You look great Lucus says.

Alright thanks guys but it's just a wig I say.

You pranked us. That's a good one Marcus says.

Haha thanks I better go now I say.

What are you doing Dari asks.

I've got dance practice and then a photoshoot to go to I say giving Dari a kiss and then leaving.

 If you didn't know I am a model and a dancer here and there. I have also been given a offer to be in a music video but I doint know if I'll end up going for it yet. I park the testla in a parking spot and head into the building. As soon as I get in I soon get to work.

Many hours later after the photoshoot and practice I go back to the house. While on the way home I think about that offer I was given. I doint think I'll take it but I'm sure I know another way to start a singing career. As I'm driving along the highway my phone starts ringing. I doint pick it up until I get back to the house.

A few seconds later I get back home and I park my car across from the fountain and check my phone. It's a missed call from my mum as well as a text saying call me when you get this. I go onto my mums contact and press call waiting for her voice come onto the phone.

~Meanwhile on the phone~

Elen. Hi Zoe how are you.

Zoey. Hey Mum I'm good how are you.

Elen. I'm alright dear but I need to tell you somthing about your farther.

Zoey. Oh OK

Elen. Zoe this is going to be hard to hear but your farther dosent have long to live. The cancer is growing rapidly so any day from now on could be his last.

Zoey. Oh god that's so soon.

Elen. I know dear I think you should come spend the next days hear with us and the same with Steve. Violets left so your room is free.

Zoey. I'll talk to Steve but what do you mean Violet just left knowing her dads going soon.

Elen. I doint know we just went out and by the time we got back she was gone.

Zoey. That's strange ok I'll go inside and talk to Steve. Thanks for telling me mum I'll see you soon.

Elen. Alright dear no worries bye.

Zoey. Bye mum.

I pick up my bag and head inside tears starting to flow out. I go inside the house and downstairs to Steve's room. I look around and notice that the brothers arnt around as I walk down the last three steps and knock on Steve's door. He soon opens his door and looks at me with a worried expression.

Hey Z what's up Steve asks.

I just called Mum back and she said that had could go any day. She thinks that we should go back home and stay with him until it happens I say.

Oh.. Ok I'm good to go if you are Steve says.

Yeah I'll just get my bag packed while we wait for the others I say going into the room next to Steves.

For the next few hours Steve and I pack a couple of chloths in a duffle bag and a few other bits. By the time we put our bags into the Tesla it gets dark and one by one the brothers all come back in their different cars. They park in the carage and come out walking up the road to the main house. We explain things to them and they all hug us and tell us that everything will be ok. Many hours later we are back at our perents home and we are in bed stareing at the roof trying to fall asleep.