Meeting Christina & New Years

~Chapter 12~

I sit in the kitchen thinking about what I'm going to wear to the party until my older sister Kiki comes in and puts on the kettle snapping me out of my thoughts.

Need help with an outfit for the party Kiki asks.

Yeah I have no clue what to wear I say.

How about a dress with some heels Kiki says.

I tighten my pony tail and nod as Kiki makes herself a tea. Kiki grabs some fruit and cuts it up blending it. After she's done she poars a glass and hands it to me. I drink the juice as Kiki finishes hers and cleans up. A few minutes later Kiki and I finish in the kitchen and head to my room. Kiki looks through my clothes and finds a few dresses.

How about this off the shoulder maxi dress or this strapped dress Kiki says.

Hmm I like the off the shoulder one I say.

Kiki hangs up the dress and then gets called into the dining room. I leave her to it and organise for my final exams. After hours of studying I continue to hang out in my room.

~Steve's Pov~

I just got back to the house after getting some things for mum. Closing the door behind me I walk into the kitchen to see my older sister Kiki and my mum.

Hey mum I got the stuff you needed I say as my mum takes the bag.

Oh thankyou so much for getting this for me Steve my mum Elen says.

Steve do you who this mysterious date of Zoey's is? Kiki asks.

Yes I do he's one of my best friends and I'm letting the whole mate and sister thing go I say.

Wait Zoey's date is a friend of yours? Kiki asks.

Yes it Darius why are you so surprised? I say.

I just didn't think she would like one of your friends Kiki says.

She does and he likes her to now I need to get changed I say as I walk into my room.

Many hours later I finish getting ready and check the time. 5pm I head back out to the kitchen and grab a glass of water until my mum comes in and grabs somthing from the fridge.

How are you guys going with the car I brought you guys Elen says.

Good it's good how you let Zoe put some stuff on it I say finishing my water.

Well she's done a lot for me so it's the least I could of done Elen says.

~End of Steve's Pov~

I just got changed into my dress and paired it with some black strapped heels and my purse Steve got me. My hair is just naturally down and my make-up is just a simple smoky eye with a red lip. I exit my room and walk out to see my brother and mum looking at me in shock.

Is my make-up or outfit bad I ask.

No no dear it's just you look stunning I haven't seen you dressed up since your cousins wedding Elen says.

You always look pretty Zoe Darius is going to be speechless Steve says as the doorbell goes off.

That must be your rides Kiki says as she opens the door to reveal Aurelia at the door.

Oh my goodness Zoey you look beautiful Aurelia says.

Thankyou I say as Steve heads outside.

I'll see you there Steve says to me.

I step outside and say goodbye to my mum and Kiki. Putting the spare keys in my bag along with my phone and wallet I wave to Boz and tell them I'll meet them there. A few minutes after Darius pulls up outside in his car that he left here in Maryland. He gets out of the car and walks up to me. Steve was right Darius was left speechless until a few minutes later he said wow.

Darius opens the passenger door and I get inside, he then closes the door and gets into the car starting the engine before driving off.

You always look amazing but tonight you look gorgeous you even took my breath away Darius says holding my hand and kissing it.

Aw thankyou Dari I say with a blush.

A few minutes later we arrive at the venue and Darius parks the car. Turning off the engine and getting out Darius opens the passenger door. Taking my hand in his he shuts the door and locks his car. As we walk inside Darius leads me to a table where Cyrus is sat.

Hey guys Zoey this is my wife chtistina. Christina this is Zoey Steve's sister Cyrus says.

Hi it's nice to meet you Christina says.

Hi it's nice to meet you too I say with a smile.

Into the night we have fun talking and playing games.