Coachella Day 3 The Letter

~Chapter 24~

I wake up early and get ready for the day. The last days outfit was kinda like a bikini. I chose not to end up wearing the necklaces but instead I chose to wear a bandanna around my neck. After a few minutes I'm ready, I exit the bathroom and go over to the bed kissing Dari on the head before I leave.

When I walk out the door Steve follows and we head to the festival. We haven't told anyone about the letter and I doint think we will right now, they doint need another burden. Arriving at the festival Steve and I walk the long walk up to the main grounds. Ethan and Grayson ride on their bikes up to us and join us on the walk pushing their bikes along with them.
A few minutes later we arrive and sit down on the grass.

Ive told Gray about the letter so he will be joining us Ethan says handing me the letter.

I promise I won't say a word Grayson says.

Thanks Gray well I guess it's now or never I say.

I take a deep breath and open the letter and let the guys see.

~The letter~

Dear Zoey and Steve

You both have done so much for my family and I when I was sick and when I was not. By the time you get this I'm probably no longer around but I want to tell you about your farther. We were friends in school and basically grew up. He was always so kind and caring but when he started to get older he started losing everything.

We drifted apart and he hated that.
He started taking drugs and would get drunk everyday. He would lash out and one day he started hurting pepole. As you guys know he hurt you both when you were little but he only did that because he was under drugs. Your farther made contact with me in November last year and apologised for everything he did.

I accepted his apology but he also told me somthing that might change your minds. He said he started all of this to cope with the loss of his perents. He said he regrets everything he did especially hurting his own kids and blaming your mum.

Zoey and Steve I'm sorry to say this but your dad is in hospital. He tried to kill himself so he can be with his perents and let you guys have peace. Since the start of January I haven't heard anything else. Keep a open mind and stay strong you guys were both like another son and daughter to me and I could never thankyou for everything you have done. You gave strength to my family when it all came crashing down. I believe in you guys and you will get through this togetter and I'll always be with you.

Your dad might be in this hospital *address* it's worth a shot. I think you guys should see him and work things out before it's too late.
I'll help you guys in whatever way I can from up here but I know you got this. Your both brave, love you guys.

From Sean Dolan

When I finish reading the letter I hand it to Steve and he starts to read it properly. We all get up and the twins give me a hug and bro hug Steve.

He gave cam and us each one but he would of wanted us to give you guys these bracelet and necklace. Grayson says handing us the things.

Also if you guys need anything at all please let us know Ethan says putting the bracelet on my wrist.

Thanks guys Steve says.

Let's enjoy the rest of the day but thanks guys I say.

We all go and hangout and have fun forgetting what just happened. I take a few pictures with the twins and Steve until Steve's phone starts ringing.

~Steve's Pov~

 Many hours later the rest of the group come and we take more pictures. My phone goes crazy with all the posts going up on instagram. I like a few pictures and like Zoey's post.
~End of Pov~

Under my picture I type: Coachella Day 3 with my two favourite pepole @steveperezm & @dariusdobre. Last day chella it's been fun.

After posting my phone gets flooded with notifications. For the rest of the day we have fun dancing with friends and partying into the night until we have to leave and get out bags to go home.