We Have A Sister?!

~Chapter 20~

Twins it's another reason why our dad didn't want us Steve says

Oh bro I'm sorry about your dad but another set of twins Dari says.

Is that bad I say.

No no it's just a shock Dari says.

Are you guys indentical... Marcus says.

I doint think we have ever been tested but we will Steve says.

Everyone soon goes to bed after the sudden shock of finding out that Steve has a twin. I just hope that this wasn't a big change for them.

~The next day~

Darius was sat on a stool in the kitchen getting his makeup done so he could pretend to be a girl and prank Cyrus and the twins. The brothers perents and grandma were at the house today so when dari finished his perents ere in on the prank.

Ok so what do you think Zoe do I make a good looking girl Dari says.

Ahh sure it's definitely weird seeing you as a girl I say putting sunscreen on.

Yeah it's weird for me to. I'll see you after the prank Dari says.

Byee I say as I leave the house to go to the pool.

I walk out of the house and around the side going to the pool area. Once I'm at the pool I sit down in the edge and sit my feet in the water. A few minutes later two guys comes around and sit on the chairs behind me. They see me and introduce themselves to me.

Hey your Daris girl your prettier in person I'm Christian by the way. Christian says.

Hey I'm Zoey but you can call me Zoe I say.

Nice name I'm Rahman a good friend of Lucus and Marcus's. Rahman says.

Suddenly the back door slides open and Steve comes out with a bottle of water and walks over to me.

So how did Dari get such a good looking girl Christian says.

You guys better not be hitting on my sister she's taken Steve says.

Yeah ok... Wait your sister!? Christian says.

Yeah Zoe's my twin sister. Here Zoe make sure you stay hydrated Steve says handing me the water.

Thanks I say taking the water.

As Steve goes back inside to proberly start the video Christian and Rahman looked shocked. Many hours later I've spent most of the day out in the sun and getting to know Christan and Rahman. I take a gulp of water and put my cover up back over my swimsuit. I sit on a sun lounge and sunbathe for a while.

~Marcus's Pov~

Lucus and I just got pranked. Steve turns off the camera and takes the card out giving it to Alex. I leave going into my room to go get changed. After getting changed I go outside and see Zoey laying on the sun lounger and Christian and Rahman at the table behind her.
I go over and sit with the guys for a while until the sun sets.

~End of Pov~

I go back inside and see that my outfits have arrived so I take the box and pack the outfits into my suitcase ready for Coachella. I then spent hours trying to find the right pairs of shoes. Many hours later Im ready for bed and I'm back at my mums house in my room.

I look on my laptop for a place nearby but I can't find anywhere so I just close my laptop and go to bed maybe tomorrow I can try again.

~Darius's Pov~

Laying in my bed felt so empty without Zoey by my side. I'm ready to take the next step in our ralationship... I'm going to ask her to move in with me soon.. Maybe we can move into the pool house or build another house on the property I'll have to talk to the brothers and Steve see what they think but I know that Steve would love to have his sister around more. I fall asleep and dream about an amazing future with Zoey.