Happy Birthday Ivanita

~Chapter 86~

Today was Ivanita's birthday so since the twins and Steve were going to see her at her apartment I chose to send them with the gift so that's where they are now with Steve. I'll just see her at her birthday party around lunch that goes on for hours into the night. Until then I chose to do some more song writing outside. After a couple of hours I go inside and put away my things before taking a shower and getting changed into a cute dress for the party. My phone starts to buzz a couple times on the table so I go and check it before it blows up from all the messages. I unlock my phone and see that it's the guys in the group chat.

*Text from Ivanita*
Thankyou all so much for the lovely gifts.

*Text from Marcus*
Even ours?. 😄

*Text from Lucus*
Did you like it besides the prank?.

*Text from Ivanita*
I loved it after the prank.

*Text from Zoey*
You guys pranked Ivan on her birthday?.

*Text from Lucus*
We did one of our birthday gifts to her.

*Text from Zoey*
Why does that not surprise me I thought you guys would do something since your always up to somthing.

*Text from Steve*
Because we always be doing pranks on the people we care the most about and we love the reactions.

*Text from Zoey*
Yeah you guys do. Happy Birthday Ivan. Caint wait to see you in a couple hours.

*Text from Maddy*
Omg happy birthday Ivan. See you soon.

*Text from Dari*
Happy Birthday Lil sis.

*Text from Ivanita*
Thanks guys. See you all very soon.

*Text from Zoey*
Oh guys while I have you guys here. I forgot to mention Chris is having a party for his album in La and he's invited you guys to come along if you would like to.

*Text from Dari*
That sounds dope count me in.

*Text from Maddy*
That's a yes from me.

*Text from Cyrus*
Of course we're in.

*Text from Steve*
Mee too.

*Text from Zoey*
Yass!. What about the twins.

*Text from Marcus*
Count me in.

*Text from Lucus*
Whole squads in.

*Text from Zoey*
😎 Alright guys I'll send you the details later.

*Text from Alex*
Alrighty. ☺

After texting in the group chat I plug my phone into the charger and go downstairs to grab a snack. Walking into the kitchen I grab an apple and start eating it. After a couple of hours I go off to the party with the others in Steve's car. When we get to the venue there's balloons all over the doors and gorgeous flowers along the walkways. Steve and I get out of the car and head inside and spend the rest of the day celebrating Ivanita's birthday.

Many hours later after a lot of food and dancing Steve and I get tired so we say out goodbyes to everyone and head home. Once we get back Steve drives up behind the main house and drops me off at my house before he drives back down to the main house. I go up to my front door and unlock it. Opening it I go inside, lock the door behind me and then go upstairs to my room. I get changed and then go to bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.